bill

UNDERCOVERISM general discussion thread

Does anyone recognize this coat? A seller is trying to tell me its from AW15 but I cant seem to find any info on it. 

tAPl270.jpg

CcKtoLe.jpg

Those look to me like two different jackets. Probably not aw15 -- they've done the coach jackets but I haven't seen any with that design (second pic) this season. I've never seen the first pic.

They are indeed two different jackets. The first is UCP9203-1 http://revolution.shop-pro.jp/?pid=93699542

Pretty sure its a cheapy collabo type piece.

Second looks like a similar type of collabo they did last season, I forgot the model number but same deal its not true undercover just cheap layering piece they include in the collection

Wanting to pick up my first UC piece soon, any recommended online stores that have a large selection? I've looked on ssense and a few others and they only seem to have 1 - 3 pieces available 

idol brooklyn, revive michigan, mr porter, yoox

Thanks man these actually look really good :) gonna wait for end of season sales to start happening haha

Does anybody know what year(s) Undercover used the pink tag? I understand this design was originally made in the early 90s, but I'm not sure if this particular iteration is an early reprint.

5XHnRjT.jpg

B30DvfS.jpg

Your best bet would be to check the measurements. They've produced that jacket across several different seasons, always with some variation. A size 3 typically fits a standard (non Japanese) medium. Size 2 is more typical for a small. However, depending on how you like the fit and the exact measurements, you may be able to pull it off.

Does anyone know where I can find a new version of the pecos boot?

1240001020466_2.jpg

Edited by Flipflop214
Found my answer

Eyy!

can one of yous give me some advice (DM if you please)

Loving the SS17 look book and looking to pick up a few pieces (jacket and pants): 40-42 chest, 34" waist,  size 4 Sound about right?

any good places to get the larger sizes? I'm in NYC so maybe some of the stores there?

Or am I playing myself and won't find these sizes or they wont fit?

Hey Thanks!

I am somewhat of a similar size as you (maybe a tad smaller like 39-40 chest and 33-34 waist) and I take a 3 or 4 depending on the piece and fit. Sizing can be a bit odd, there can be quite a jump between size 3 and 4 (where a 3 would fit like a M and a 4 like a XL) and the pants will almost certainly be too short if you are above 5'9. In any case, quite a few stores in NYC carry it and pretty much all online retailers have measurements so you should be fine. 

On 1/24/2017 at 4:15 PM, Bigyen said:

Eyy!

can one of yous give me some advice (DM if you please)

Loving the SS17 look book and looking to pick up a few pieces (jacket and pants): 40-42 chest, 34" waist,  size 4 Sound about right?

any good places to get the larger sizes? I'm in NYC so maybe some of the stores there?

Or am I playing myself and won't find these sizes or they wont fit?

Hey Thanks!

34" waist is gonna be tough because I float between a 31-32" and size 3 and 4 are still super snug on me.  Maybe cause I have thunder thighs, but still. Just a warning! 

Like a lot of Japanese brands, Undercover can be a bit inconsistent in their sizing, with some season-to-season variation. Generally speaking, a 3 is a 30 to 31 in waist, a 4 is a 32" and a 5 is a 34". Sometimes a 4 can be a 34" but it's a bit uncommon. UC seems to cut pretty strongly for the Japanese market, meaning small, small waists on a lot of their pants. 4's and 5's are relatively uncommon in Japan, although a bit more available from their overseas retailers.

On 26/01/2017 at 9:23 PM, Bigyen said:

Thanks!

When does this season drop?

SS17 is already in selected retailers

anyone know when/where I can pick up the jacket in slide 27, in a 3 or 4? There are some pin stripe options out there but I like the more solid look. it's ucs4301

http://www.vogue.com/fashion-shows/spring-2017-menswear/undercover/slideshow/collection#27

EDIT: No need to reply or worry, I found the Jacket at Idol. Thanks for all the help and support

Edited by Bigyen

anyone know any retailers still have this in stock - uct4h04-1 in black sz 2?