UNDERCOVERISM general discussion thread

bill

• 2 weeks later...

They are indeed two different jackets. The first is UCP9203-1 http://revolution.shop-pro.jp/?pid=93699542

Pretty sure its a cheapy collabo type piece.

Second looks like a similar type of collabo they did last season, I forgot the model number but same deal its not true undercover just cheap layering piece they include in the collection

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Your best bet would be to check the measurements. They've produced that jacket across several different seasons, always with some variation. A size 3 typically fits a standard (non Japanese) medium. Size 2 is more typical for a small. However, depending on how you like the fit and the exact measurements, you may be able to pull it off.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Eyy!

can one of yous give me some advice (DM if you please)

Loving the SS17 look book and looking to pick up a few pieces (jacket and pants): 40-42 chest, 34" waist,  size 4 Sound about right?

any good places to get the larger sizes? I'm in NYC so maybe some of the stores there?

Or am I playing myself and won't find these sizes or they wont fit?

Hey Thanks!

I am somewhat of a similar size as you (maybe a tad smaller like 39-40 chest and 33-34 waist) and I take a 3 or 4 depending on the piece and fit. Sizing can be a bit odd, there can be quite a jump between size 3 and 4 (where a 3 would fit like a M and a 4 like a XL) and the pants will almost certainly be too short if you are above 5'9. In any case, quite a few stores in NYC carry it and pretty much all online retailers have measurements so you should be fine. 

On 1/24/2017 at 4:15 PM, Bigyen said:

Eyy!

can one of yous give me some advice (DM if you please)

Loving the SS17 look book and looking to pick up a few pieces (jacket and pants): 40-42 chest, 34" waist,  size 4 Sound about right?

any good places to get the larger sizes? I'm in NYC so maybe some of the stores there?

Or am I playing myself and won't find these sizes or they wont fit?

Hey Thanks!

34" waist is gonna be tough because I float between a 31-32" and size 3 and 4 are still super snug on me.  Maybe cause I have thunder thighs, but still. Just a warning! 

Like a lot of Japanese brands, Undercover can be a bit inconsistent in their sizing, with some season-to-season variation. Generally speaking, a 3 is a 30 to 31 in waist, a 4 is a 32" and a 5 is a 34". Sometimes a 4 can be a 34" but it's a bit uncommon. UC seems to cut pretty strongly for the Japanese market, meaning small, small waists on a lot of their pants. 4's and 5's are relatively uncommon in Japan, although a bit more available from their overseas retailers.

• 1 month later...

anyone know when/where I can pick up the jacket in slide 27, in a 3 or 4? There are some pin stripe options out there but I like the more solid look. it's ucs4301

http://www.vogue.com/fashion-shows/spring-2017-menswear/undercover/slideshow/collection#27

EDIT: No need to reply or worry, I found the Jacket at Idol. Thanks for all the help and support

Edited by Bigyen

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...