UNDERCOVERISM general discussion thread

bill

kind of obscure but

did anyone else know that the undercover jun takahashi X patti smith (neo boy) was not just a onetime collab for SS09 but rather an ongoing relationship between the two that began before 2004?

The actual neoboy poem of which SS09 mens collection was created upon was actually recorded for and recited during the 2004 "but beautiful" show.  the original version of the poem is ancient though from like the late 70s

supposedly patti came across some of jun's work through some japanese photographer who had worked with both jun and patti and came to appreciate his aesthetic

kinda cool.  one of the true OG's of punk was actually influencing the development of undercover across oceans and continents.

she actually was probably into UC before like at least 90% of sufuers and maybe even before me lol

• 2 weeks later...

cool, thanks guys. will keep on hunting then :)

People who are size 1/44 are least likely to sell their stuff than size 2/3. Size 1s were produced because it's a japanese brand with japanese sizing made for japanese people and they usually aren't big.

^ I used to find a lot of size 1 when I was searching for a 3. 

I believe there were size 1's produced.  There are size 1's of the same season leather sleeve down jacket, so I would assume the same for the MA-1.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...