denim rubberneckers...

snugglepony

i actually caught more people stare at my jeans instead of me stare at other people

Hah...yah, especially when they know you've been wearing the same pair of jeans that have never been washed.

nudie3dc.jpeg

these are fuckin ugly, make body look long and legs short... little dumpling muffin waist teenage girls wearing jeans like this are going to get squirted with bleach from now on if i see them...

I thought long skinny jeans made girl's legs look longer?

nudie3dc.jpeg

these are fuckin ugly, make body look long and legs short... little dumpling muffin waist teenage girls wearing jeans like this are going to get squirted with bleach from now on if i see them...

I know a couple of femmes that have these in black with black stiching and they look very sexy, granted I could see them looking horrible on some girls.

What the heck are you talking about, I'm not directly stareing at people, it's more like a glance. But getting back to my first question, what the heck are you talking about?

He was implying that you were about to get such a royal flaming for touting such crappy overhyped cheapass designer brands that you would never show your face here again ... that is...if you're a guy ... if youre a girl, or were talking about a girl than its ok... no self respecting guy should ever wear True Religion..period

He was implying that you were about to get such a royal flaming for touting such crappy overhyped cheapass designer brands that you would never show your face here again ... that is...if you're a guy ... if youre a girl, or were talking about a girl than its ok... no self respecting guy should ever wear True Religion..period

Ah ok, he was unclear.h

I still expect a pic someone took of me in my cuffed APC's and flip flops one night at the bar to show up here :P

I have rubbernecked a few times, though the only times I have seen selvedge was on women, so I had a couple reasons to be looking.

there should some sort official Merriam-Webster term for ppl like us, so we dont fall for the typical term-"closet gay"

from wdywt

Superhint of the day:

No matter what you wear, who you are, where you post... If the messageboard consists of a 99.9% male population busy complimenting each other on their nut-hugging, sperm-crushing raw denim jeans, dope kicks, or hot 'fits', it is G.A.Y.. Gayer than the dude wearing a pink D&G shirt and True Religion jeans in hopes of scoring babes at the mall. Gayer than an actual gay dude. So gay it isn't actually gay anymore, nor even a derogatory term, but instead a new gender entirely: Supergay; the supergender of otherwise straight men obsessed with impressing other dudes, through the vehicle of clothing, on the internet.

So let's all just chill out and just keep looking at each other posing for the camera. Spread the love. Embrace the beauty of supergay in all of its forms.

Guest Airjamie
Airjamie - (nice sn)

Now I thought it said in Rule #1 or #2 that Sevens, True Religion, etc were okay only if you were a hot female... :D

And besides, I have yet to find one of the touted brands on here that made my ass look as good as some of my TR, or SFAM, or Diesel.

Huh? I dont get it am I getting flamed here guys?

another portlander here, ive never seen another pair of APC, Acne, DH, etc in portland. a couple of nudies i think... but they were just like a plain blue color (not raw, no distressing just blue) on people but they wernt people that seem like theyre into thatsortathing. actually i think i might have seen a kid at my school with a pair of those washed grey APCs

i saw a bape tshirt for the FIRST TIME EVER in portland a week ago...

portland aint much of a place for internet-wear

whew.... and here i am thinking im weird for rubber necking ... i have yet to see a hot girl in a selvage though ....

i dont think selvedge would work with girl jeans well, since the curve and all, and selvedge is cut on a straight edge

I know a couple of femmes that have these in black with black stiching and they look very sexy, granted I could see them looking horrible on some girls.

I agree, I think this is a nice look. These jeans-cut super slim jet black cotton duck pants were in style in Japan up until a couple years ago for the longest time and I think every female aged 13-60 was wearing them. I thought they looked quite nice and flattered even the less flatterable bottom halves. I guess nice asses are always in style up and down the streets of Tokyo or so I collect.

After getting spoiled looking at nice skin tight legging jeans on girls in Japan for the past few years anything slightly loose in the leg like an APC NS looks baggy and unflattering to me on a woman...

I must be a lesbian, because when I have a fat day, it is all about baggy jeans. Maybe I'm just a part time lesbian, then.

Greentea, please oh please share your knowledge with me, because I have no idea how to know if I am a lesbian or not.

in honor of the meter: (10)

i hate it. ever since i found this forum i've been rubbernecking. it gets really bad when i suspect selvage, but can't get a good view... i've changed seats just to confirm.

has anyone stared at road construction workers while driving to admire the fade on their denim?