denim rubberneckers...

snugglepony

yesterday afternoon i was walking back to the office with a friend of mine after lunch. we passed a restaurant with outdoor seating, and there's a dude sitting down with his girlfriend. i noticed he was wearing a pair of nudies (still very rare in portland; only the second pair i've seen) and as i walked past him, dude fully rubbernecks to check out my APCs. not checking out my ass, mind you, but checking out my jeans. the thing is, i'm totally guilty of doing the same thing, and i imagine i must look like a desperately oversexed gay man to anyone who happens to notice me doing it -- not exactly the look i'm going for, knowhati'msayin'?

anyone else notice this phenomenon?

yeah, i feel kinda gay when i'm all trying to get a look at some back pockets or the cuffs. it's okay though, my girlfriend knows i do it, so it's a really good excuse if she catches me looking at chicks asses.... yayer

hahaha i thought i was the only one.

i look at my residents ( i'm a waiter at a retirement home ) jeans. some of them got some nice highwater levis haha.

hahaha i even was caught staring at my friends dickies asking how much he washes them and blah blah. he just responded fag.

they're pretty sick tho. lots of fading. i might ask him to take pics haha.

i see a pair of nudies probably 1/3 times i go into the city (san fran) so for me its pretty common place. the only real time you can see me clearly rubbernecking is when i see one of those hot ass girls with long legs with cuffed jeans and here is the kicker : SELVEDGE EDGE. now that is hot. a hot girl with a good sense of denim. now that is a keeper. and they usually have a cute ass. always a plus.

i see a pair of nudies probably 1/3 times i go into the city (san fran) so for me its pretty common place. the only real time you can see me clearly rubbernecking is when i see one of those hot ass girls with long legs with cuffed jeans and here is the kicker : SELVEDGE EDGE. now that is hot. a hot girl with a good sense of denim. now that is a keeper. and they usually have a cute ass. always a plus.

dude, i was walking in the 30's the other night and i saw one of those ridicilously "im so hot u cant even talk to me girls" with the sickest ass, so i look at her cuff and shes rockin selvage...i almost asked her to marry me.

Nope, but places like this and mynudies became a subject of talk for this one guy who works at a local clothes store at which I would like a job at.

Anyway, after visiting this place. I have to admit that I do rubberneck to see if people have selvage turn-ups and to see what they've got on their backpockets. Most people end up with either something that could be described as felvage and back pocket stitching from high street stores.

I'm guilty, but yesterday I didn't need to turn my head, I was eating lunch and this guy sits down right in front of me in Japanese repos, I thought possibly Denime, there was no stitching on the back pockets. So this guy is torturing me with amazingly dark jeans, and I don't know what they are, I run back to the office to look around Rakuten to try to figure out what they were only to find out that my work has "deemed this site to be inappropriate or unauthorized due to company policy." Damn it.

Girls in selvage has got to be the hottest thing ever. The closest thing I've seen is Evisu selvage, but it was good enough. If i saw a girl in apc's i would definitely say something, because I don't picture a girl wearing apc's to be some high-maintenance stuck up bitch.

I've rubbernecked many people's jeans and been caught many times. But if it's ok for passing bikers to nod to eachother, than this is no different. I walked into a local store and two employees were discussing my RRDS for about 5 minutes before approaching me to ask how long i've had them. It was a shamefully proud moment for me.