The Official Superfuture Sketchbook Project

tac0tron

^If you make a spreadsheet with a matrix of the distance traveled from each person to every other person, you should be able to use solver in Excel to create the shortest path possible.

edit: Nevermind, I was just thinking about this and it would be a total pain in the ass to get the distance traveled between each person.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just a slight hiccup- I'm being sent the first sketchbook, neptune's finished piece intact, for safe keeping until it's all to be scanned in. tacotron is going to procure us a new, perhaps more heavy-duty sketchbook, and it will be sent right along to the next person on the route (which would be ke1).

Lol nope, you're coming up soon!

yeah guys, if you have any suggestions for sketchbooks that could take a good art beating from a bunch of mediums without bleeding, please tell me. If nothing else comes to mind, i'll purchase the same sketchbook used and we'll provide a list of mediums that will not work out with it. Vanilla is going to test the first sketchbook with various mediums to see what works and what doesn't.

• 2 weeks later...

Just an update at the moment.

Neptunecitylocal is still finishing her piece in the sketchbook, while i'm still trying to find alternative ones.

A blotter would be cool but it wouldn't save the other side of the paper from being bled through, which will be a side another artist will draw on