The Hundreds Denim

powerglov

Guest Airjamie
if anybody fits a small they need to get in the gym

Hi, I'd just like to welcome you to the forum and let you know that you sound like a total moron. Cheers.

Nah what i was complaining aboot was companys only making M-whatever fatass size they stop at. Its rediculous. What about the smalls? Alife makes smalls however, i hvave the wu hoodie in it. But seriously, even rockers nyc is pulling this medium shit, and they are a company thats obviously alot less hip hop than most.

Wait...a medium is a fatass????

The hundreds is the next Boss: IG Design and Beverly Hills Polo Club. These jeans are just expensive versions of shit you find in that little store with the mirror sign outside of sears in the mall . Like "Westside ConneXions" or "Jeromes Fashions".

ahahahahahah Jeromes Fashions. where's the big print of fat albert down one of the legs? Why do hypebeast's and thugs think this actually looks good.

I find it completely ridicious that all of you are hating on everything that doesnt fit your "STEEZ". I mean I know a good amount of this board wear small tees, and very slim jeans, which is respectful, but be open damn minded for once. I can careless how you wear your clothing, but there are other styles out there besides what you wear. It may not be your "steez", but why complete hate on it? Most of yall need to realize that different styles represent different people, lifestyles, etc. I swear sometimes your jeans are on way too damn tight, or y'all just bitter because your not getting the proper "wear marks" on your denim. And, y'all are all hypebeast as well to a certain extent. I mean yall beast on the latest damn LE denim, its the same damn thing as someone beasting for the latest SB dunks. So, dont deny that your not into hype.

Also, no I dont work for the hundreds, or have any association with them. I dig some of their shit, and dislike others, however I respect their hustle.

• 2 years later...

i don't really know much about jeans but i own a couple pair of hundreds jeans. can anyone explain why they're so bad or explain the difference between the hundreds jeans and jeans like samurai?

yea man. i dont really like them because of the weird stitching on the back pockets but i can't really afford 300 jeans:(

if you have any suggestions, maybe levis or something.....