Pure Blue Jeans XX-005

ianpalermo

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

i think a good rule of thumb on the pbj's is to size up one inch, because of the low-rise factor. since it sits on your hips, you're gonna need that extra inch for the extra hip width. i wear a 31 in most 501 repros, but for the pbj's 32 was perfect for me after a soak. that's if you have hips. if you don't have hips, get your regular size. does anyone else agree with this?

I got a 30 which is my regular size, but I went ahead and used a waistband stretcher to stretch em out a tad. If I had to do it over again, I probably would size up one, just to avoid that hassle. I don't find the thighs too tight though. All in all, I couldn't be happier with them.

They're definitely a little tight on the thighs. I got a 30, and I think going up a size would have been fine. I'm happy with them as they are though.

They haven't stretched much, but enough to be comfortable.

i thought these come in 2 size bigger? or did you get the one wash vefrsion.BIG carries the XX i believe.