Pure Blue Jeans XX-005

ianpalermo

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ nice. you look good with slim jeans, too.

Thanks ....it's so hot over here that I prefer wearing loose Jeans right now - a bit of air really makes the difference ..it's been in the high 80's - 90's here, for the last 2 months...it's like living in Cuba.....

i hear you. i switch my denim during the cold winter months to heavier ones, even though i still haven't acquired anything over 15oz, but.

the rest of the year, i wear medium weight denim. if it gets really hot, i go a bit baggy sometimes. like my evisu.

I think the answer to question #1 is, no.

Question 2 is definitely no. They're just as irregular and fun, but the stiffness drops off after a soak. Before soaking, mine cut the backs of my knees when I went for bike rides, after soaking they did not.

thanks! i was originally going for a pair of black sammys but when i tried it on, my girl thought it was too baggy... somehow i ended up with the XX-005BKs... then my girl found out how much it costs... now instead of -250, i'm @ -$520... next time she stays home...

but yeah, i was hoping it stays as stubby as it is right now... i was gonna wait a little bit before i do a soak because it fits perfectly right now. BUT the leg opening is a little too big. It ends up dragging slighty on the floor... hopefully it shrinks enough so it wont drag anymore but not so much that i wont be able to fit my fat ass in...

I too attest that they hold their slubbiness. Mine have been soaked twice and machine washed once. Still slubby. I actually find that after a few weeks of wearing the thighs and lap get rubbed kinda smooth; a good soaking removes the dirt and seems to pop the slubs right back up. I think this is also a great reason people see better fades after a good washing and more wear.

okay i've been reading all thru this bitch and i can't come to a decision. i realize that the 005 is slimmer than the 003, but the 003 seems to be a bit baggy for my likeing and the 005 a bit slim. I wear a 32 in lvc '47, and i like the fit of them a lot. if i got the 003 i would probably go size 30, or size 32 in the 005? i like the 47s but maybe with a slimmer hem which is why im thinking the 005

can someone help me out

okay i've been reading all thru this bitch and i can't come to a decision. i realize that the 005 is slimmer than the 003, but the 003 seems to be a bit baggy for my likeing and the 005 a bit slim. I wear a 32 in lvc '47, and i like the fit of them a lot. if i got the 003 i would probably go size 30, or size 32 in the 005? i like the 47s but maybe with a slimmer hem which is why im thinking the 005

can someone help me out

I would say go for the sized up 005. The 003 will always be too baggy for you, and if you try to size down with them it will look awkward, not to mention the extra stress on the waistband/crotch.

i soaked them in 160 degrees water... now i got black rings all over my bathtub... i was hoping the hem strinks more but not enough... still draggin on the floor sometimes...

Almost perfect fit... a little more room in the crotch area would be better... 9 out of 10 friends can see which way my penis hangs....

okay so i just measured my waist, 32 in. so if i go with a 32 in the 005 they won't be to slim, would you advise going with a 33? i just don't want them to be tight. i'd like a little room

if you want the little bit of room, I would suggest sizing up in the 005 cut..

Considering how slim the cut is, you can size up for comfort, and not have to worry at all about 'swimming' in your jeans.

especially because you don't want this:

a little more room in the crotch area would be better... 9 out of 10 friends can see which way my penis hangs....

i mean, unless you do, haha

• 3 weeks later...

Can anyone with a size 30 or 31 xx005s post the pant waist measurements after a few weeks or months of wear? I'm split between the 30" and 31" but nobody has yet posted waist measurements on the jeans after a hot soak or two and a few weeks of wear, only just post soak measurements. I'd like to know what each size has stretched to before I bite the bullet.

My upper thigh is only 20" so even the size 30" with a 11.5" post shrink upper thigh might be just loose enough around my legs (similar to the 31" imperial dukes upper thigh), but the waist might be too small.

I keep landing on this thread at least once a month to make up my mind on getting these or not. :(

• 2 weeks later...
Can anyone with a size 30 or 31 xx005s post the pant waist measurements after a few weeks or months of wear? I'm split between the 30" and 31" but nobody has yet posted waist measurements on the jeans after a hot soak or two and a few weeks of wear, only just post soak measurements. I'd like to know what each size has stretched to before I bite the bullet.

My upper thigh is only 20" so even the size 30" with a 11.5" post shrink upper thigh might be just loose enough around my legs (similar to the 31" imperial dukes upper thigh), but the waist might be too small.

I keep landing on this thread at least once a month to make up my mind on getting these or not. :(

Well, my one-wash size 31 pbjs xx-005's stretched to about 32.5 inches after 2-3 weeks of wear. My waist measures about 31.5 inches two inches bellow my belly button, and the pbjs were extremely tight in the waist when I first put them on. For reference, I'm 6'1'' and 150lbs. You seem pretty skinny, so I would recommend sizing down one size from your true waist size. Be advised that these aren't the most comfortable jeans especially in the crotch area. Good luck with your purchase.

Be advised that these aren't the most comfortable jeans especially in the crotch area. Good luck with your purchase.

yeah... the crotch area is kinda tight... either that or my junk is pretty big... which i highly doubt. i broke the chain stitching in 2 places down there... and its only been a month of wear...

yeah... the crotch area is kinda tight... either that or my junk is pretty big... which i highly doubt. i broke the chain stitching in 2 places down there... and its only been a month of wear...

I think the combination of the lowrise and the thick fabric at the crotch contributes to the uncomfort. It doesn't bother me too much, but pbjs are also notorious for their crotch bulge, which is definitely visible while sitting down :rolleyes: .

• 3 weeks later...