Pure Blue Jeans XX-005

ianpalermo

Winq-

Can't speak to your comfort level of course, but they don't look outrageously tight.

After a bit of stretch how do you think you'll feel?

I can barely walk in them fully buttoned up. As much as I want to keep them, I don't think they'll stretch to the point of them being comfortable or flattering.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of curiosity, how much shrinking is expected in the thighs on the XX-005? The prewash rating on the size 34 is 26" raw in the upper thigh. I'm looking for around 24" on a size 32 or 33, post wash. You guys think thats doable, or not gonna happen? Unfortunately, BiG doesn't have prewash measurements for size 32 or 33.

Size 32 Raw:

Waist – 34”

Front Rise – 10”

Back Rise – 14”

Upper Thigh – 24”

Knee – 17.5”

Hem – 17.5”

Inseam – 36”

Size 32 POST-soak:

Waist – 32”

Front Rise – 9.5”

Back Rise – 13.5”

Upper Thigh – 22”

Knee – 17”

Hem – 17”

Inseam – 33”

Does anybody have the XX-003? How do they fit compared to Nudie Straight Sven's? I'm looking to get some nice Japanese denim and I think I either want PBJ or Samurai. I currently wear APC rescues and the Nudie SS. The rescues are waaay to big for me now, and the SS are a 36 and fit really nice. I was looking for something that fit like the SS or in between the rescues and the SS. Obviously I'm too big to pull off "skinny" jeans (like the 005), so any recommendations? would 003s work?

Hey guys anyone know how to get a hold of the company i want to carry them in my shop

This is the third time you asked this question about a line and requesting more info. Use the damn search button or check the sticky at the top of the page. TIP put a lot of effort into that; don't dumb down the site with your laziness.

unless you have contacts in the japanese denim industry, and you can already speak japanese, and you are in japan and can go down to their offices, getting a hold of a company like Pure-Blue Japan is quite impossible.

i mean, they don't even have an official website do they?

fuck, I just creamed my pants. you can apologize to my disappointed girl for me, Carl. your fault for posting those pictures.

You wearing those xx-003 at all, or have they gotten shelved?

And Carl, those looks great.

anybody want to answer my question of page 14?...please?

they should work for you if all the other standard cuts work for you. however, if you're going xx-003, you might also consider the onis. you should be able to find these info around here if you search. but let's try to keep this thread about xx-005s.

nice fade, carl. nice fade.

Great progress Carl. Don't you love how the slubs are popping up and fading differently from the surrounding threads.

Ah so that Carl was you! Were you rocking imperials? for the record at no point were we in the dressing room at the same time...sorry wild whisky

The area behind my knees aren't very abraided like yrs. Do you bike-ride a lot? in fact the honeycomb area on mine are much less faded than the whiskers/knee area. Whatever you're doing it's working.

If anyone's interested here's an updated pic on this hole formation on left inseam near ankle. That smaller scrape to the left is turning into a hole too.

DSC01433.jpg

The area behind my knees aren't very abraided like yrs. Do you bike-ride a lot? in fact the honeycomb area on mine are much less faded than the whiskers/knee area. Whatever you're doing it's working.

Im not doing anything special. I think its just wearing them everyday for 12 hours plus.

My job also involves lots of walking, running, moving around, and the like.