ninja life moves fast

New Marc Jacobs x Vans

Yawn, nothing very imaginative there IMHO, all those look like they could just be regular vans. I bought a pair of the first line of these that i thought were unique (test pattern), but nothing else since then caught my eye. To me it's as if vans said "hey marc we got a bunch of designs that we don't think would sell that great unless we slapped your name on them".

most of the mj X vans are dope in my book.

Nothing I like there.

The only Vans I like are the Eras/Authentics and the Skate His are ok sometimes. The Last MJ Skate Hi was outstanding (The patent leather, specifically the blue/robins egg).

I’m just a sucker for simple, old-school-ish Vans shoes in plain black. Some variety in texture is all I need to go pick up another pair.

I'm into the blue ones too. Should go well with jeans. Soon as they drop in the stores in October, they will be mine.

oh man...i thought they were coming out in the summer =(

now i dont think i have a chance at getting a pair (dont wanna buy online) since i wont be near a marc jacobs store once i go off to college...

Guest Airjamie

those are all fucking stupid, seriously, there is nothing special about them in any way.

I like them. I'm not worried about it having to be some special design just because it's Marc Jacobs. There are quite a few pairs I would pickup.

^^ that colorway reminds me of :

SNA1035c.jpg