Blackmeans (tokyo)

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Their jackets are perhaps nothing to set the world on fire but I have a couple of pairs of the trousers and they are something special. 
My horse and pig leather jean from them and they are the shit!

Their jackets are perhaps nothing to set the world on fire but I have a couple of pairs of the trousers and they are something special. 

My horse and pig leather jean from them and they are the shit!

Y??

• 1 month later...

The texture and the feel when they're on, I have a couple of other leather trousers from the likes of Carpe Diem and MA+ but these punk-style pants with all the zippers and buckles make you feel somehow powerful. Plus due to their choice of leather they have just got better with age.

• 6 months later...

How's the fit / quality on just the normal blackmeans leather jackets? Don't really like 99% of what they do but their plain perfecto is pretty nice looking and cheap on certain areas of the web

The fit is small as per usual with Japanese brands. The quality is terrific, Lewis Leathers level, better than schott. The butter is everywhere on their basic line. 

if you're a large, you need a size 4 blackmeans. 3 medium, 2 small, 1 xtra small.