sufu1

superfuture 5.0 superhappy thread

when will the chat open, i need to unleash my irc scripts

looks super clean, im sure it will be dope when finished

Derp; had selected mobile version~which is fly by the way

Edited by scientifick

Is it possible to get back the time since last post shown in every posts? Its kinda hard to see how long it beens since last post, if its been 24 hours or not.. Kinda forgot when i posted yesterday exactly in supermarket.. And being in different times zones makes it a bit confusing sometimes to calculate it.

Guest guincho

site looks amazing. but yeah i agree, i miss being able to see people's join dates. the upvote/downvote system on individual posts is interesting

i can't edit my threads (in the supermarket-area)? my threads have also seemed to have traveled back in time, because they are clearly not up to date. just bugs, or what?

EDIT: i also can't edit or even view my own or others profiles. any help here?

Edited by tandkram

rep explanation maybe?

post count < 5000 = 1 block per 1000 posts

post count >5000 >10000 = 2 blocks per 1000 posts

post count >10000 >??= 3 blocks per 1000 posts

?? counting squares?

exactly what is going on in here?

Digging the new look; it's very clean. It's going to be awesome as the kinks get worked out, so I'm not worried about features and stuff. While I like the fonts, the size and dead space between posts might could be a tad smaller or condensed ('specially the avatar "frame") to reduce scrolling (without having to minimize the font manually in the browser, of course).

Posted · Hidden by pokpok, November 12, 2011 - No reason given
Hidden by pokpok, November 12, 2011 - No reason given

had to reset my password via email but where do i change it? i assume "my settings" but its not loading atm.

i like the look of the new layout, but just a few nitpicks:

i preferred how the 4.0 supertalk was more compacted and sectioned into those boxes. now i have to scroll down a little bit just to see supertrash (lol). i guess i'm just not used to seeing it as a list. there's also a lot of empty space taken up by the board descriptions (which most of us won't even look at more than once).

also, the mobile version of the layout - i don't think there's a way to jump to the last page of a thread - clicking the thread link or arrow went to the 1st page, and there was only a button to advance 1 page forward or back.

edit: another thing - all the thread links are black and don't change colour if you click them (i.e. they are in your browser history). was nice to know what threads i've already visited in supermarket

Edited by SDES

changing my email adress linked to my account was super easy *thumbsup*

is there an unviewed subscribed thread list anymore like you used to be able to see on the control panel?

a lot of my old +rep had helpful comments attached

any idea how to bring that back?

Can't seem to to jump to the first or last page of a long thread when viewing it. (Say the thread is ten pages long, I can only move forward three pages at a time using the nav in the bottom left corner.)

there is a go to last page button. dunno if it's there in the mobile version though

A bit of colour to break up the monotony would be nice i.e forum section, icon should be coloured back to the old sufu green if that makes sense.

It's nice so far. A darker template option would be awesome, for the night owls.

the blog list could get kinda messy.

edit: love that theres now a supertech. i plan to campout there

Edited by fobsquad

i like the chat!!!!!

but please can upgrade maximum users from 8?

We REALLY need rep comments back..

everything else looks good

also is there a way to display rep without having to go to someone's profile? That'd be great too..

Edited by kvc06

yeah, just hover your cursor over the user's name and the profile will pop up. it'd still be more useful if it just appeared underneath the user icon though.