sufu1

OLD superfuture 5.0 superbug thread

can we adjust the # of posts per page anymore? we use to go up to 50 per page but i dont see that option in the settings anymore

was this fixed?

where can i set how many posts to a page? i like having 30+.

also, an ability to set forum font size in our preferences would be great.

Managed to change my avatar on a different computer, not sure if its to do with firefox on the windows vs safari on the mac or if its a bug.

Another little bug : I can't seem to edit my main posts in the market.

For exemple, my main sale thread has been backed-up, so it's full of sold items, but there is no EDIT button on the first 2 messages.

me too ... seems like you can only edit the last post you made in each topic; so, for example, I could edit my supermarket topic, but then I bumped it up, and now I can only edit my bump but not the main post <_< ...

we are attempting to get all these new bugs associated with the latest server move sorted 1 by 1.

tech support over the last few days has been very slow due to thanksgiving holiday in usa, but we have a list to keep them busy till christmas.

search is obviously the biggest one. it was working fine before the move so it's probably a rogue setting somewhere?

update // we need to reinstall sphinx search on our server. it was on server we got booted off which is why search was working and now isn't. should be able to have this sorted on monday usa time.

it was just acknowledged that its broken and is being fixed soon you fucking dregs.

Edited by conqueror

how do i make posts ascending/descending order so i see the latest post on top?

having some issues with the search function

i'm on google chrome

when i try to search for "toj" under the search function filter to "this forum" in supermarket, there are no results for some reason

EDIT: search function is working and looks good now thanks boss

Edited by chiggah

hmm. thats interesting. it looks like techs have fixed the 'full text' search, but they have also recommended we install 'sphinx' search as it is more suitable for huge boards like supertalk. we had sphinx installed before the 'russians attacked'.

Yep, search fn back up. thanks superfuture!

yep. this is a known issue. it was working last week. should be sorted this week.

Is there a way to get backward compatibility with the old threads? For example, Google still has links to the old site, but they are dead links here. It would be great if:

http://superfuture.c...ead.php?t=19389

Could point to the real link on the new sufu.

i think the default image for guys without an avy should be a plain, green square

i think it recalls sufu tradition and is frankly a more elegant solution than the thing we have at the moment tbh

wish there was a jump to page option on threads; cant jump to middle pages unless i'm missing something.

also had difficulty logging in on cell using miren browser. worked on opera, though. could be the browser i guess, but it did work before the last offline period.

strange. i'm sure there was one... will take a look.

now that the new 'new' server seems reasonably stable we can get back to looking at all these sort of issues.

ah, nvm i found it. after clicking on "page 12 0f 12" of this thread a box appeared. haha

thanks

I can't seem to edit my old threads? It is for sale thread from about a month ago.

same here. i want to update my supermarket threads but i can't. seems like after a number of weeks, you can't edit that post/thread anymore?

fixed.

you can now edit and update posts and threads beyond 10000 minutes ago.

happy editing peoples.

!!

same here. i want to update my supermarket threads but i can't. seems like after a number of weeks, you can't edit that post/thread anymore?

Edited by superfuture

agree it needs changing. but still a lot better than the horrendous default image it replaced.

it was only a 2 minute solution.

i think the default image for guys without an avy should be a plain, green square

i think it recalls sufu tradition and is frankly a more elegant solution than the thing we have at the moment tbh

when i'm on my "content i follow" page and i click on the supertalk link, nothing happens

i have to click supernews and then supertalk to get back to the forums

is it still possible to change the setting for posts per pages?

couldn't find it

is it still possible to change the setting for posts per pages?

couldn't find it

after this to. so, content i follow is the new user cp?

whats with the timestamps being off.

my settings are set for Pacific time but the times when im looking at prior posts its are off.

example shows 11am when its currently 7:31pm

Edited by chantheman

whats with the timestamps being off.

my settings are set for Pacific time but the times when im looking at prior posts its are off.

example shows 11am when its currently 7:31pm

This is also very confusing and annoying for me.