sufu1

OLD superfuture 5.0 superbug thread

no. some recent posts in random thoughts and what are you watching are only showing the part after watch?v=

Not seeing any that are dated since 5.0 personally, only from retro-sufu.

can we adjust the # of posts per page anymore? we use to go up to 50 per page but i dont see that option in the settings anymore

its just on each persons. maybe something private for only the individual to see

when trying to view past posts (by specific user), you can only view the past 4-5 rather than all of them...!

is there a user control panel similar to how it was before? I'm on my iPad so I think alot more things are fucked up

when trying to view past posts (by specific user), you can only view the past 4-5 rather than all of them...!

is there a user control panel similar to how it was before? I'm on my iPad so I think alot more things are fucked up

Go to "Find Contents" on profile page and click on "only Posts" on the left toolbar.

Edited by Epoc

probably a fruitless suggestion, but I'd like to see "report" and "quote" switch sides. I keep clicking the report button, maybe just cause it's the first of the three and seems logical, when I mean to grab quote. Do people report posts that often?

same for me, would appreciate if the buttons were rearranged

also the whole notifications thing isn't working for me at all?

Edited by redX

This may have already been mentioned, and I apologize if it was, but is there a way to view the threads in reverse order as there was in the old Supertalk? That is to say, have the newest post appear as the first post in the thread, not the last.

Another little bug : I can't seem to edit my main posts in the market.

For exemple, my main sale thread has been backed-up, so it's full of sold items, but there is no EDIT button on the first 2 messages.

did anyone already figure out how to embed videos? I've tried a couple different ways, but no luck. Looked over the last couple pages and not seeing it.

Another little bug : I can't seem to edit my main posts in the market.

For exemple, my main sale thread has been backed-up, so it's full of sold items, but there is no EDIT button on the first 2 messages.

me too . .

This may have already been mentioned, and I apologize if it was, but is there a way to view the threads in reverse order as there was in the old Supertalk? That is to say, have the newest post appear as the first post in the thread, not the last.

mine seems to be showing most updated on top.you are looking on the right side of the thread to see when the last post was made right?

You can't log out of superfuture from http://www.superfuture.com. the url is: supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php?app=core&module=global&section=login&do=logout&k={member_login_key}

The important bit at the end: k={member_login_key}

still can't, still willing to let you guys change my username ---

can't login to my main account "yea!"

damn

maybe it's the exclamation mark fucking up with the new system? definitely willing to change username to save rep/posts, etc

yea, I was able to login by typing my username somewhere else and then pasting it into sufu's username field. I'm not sure if it was the special character or all caps or what but I couldnt login.

Was the all lower case thing seriously intentional? If it was, what the fuck were you thinking? Change it back.

If it wasn't, please try to get capitals back ASAP, thank you :D

the lowercase is just css:

text-transform: lowercase;

they can def change it out.

in firefox right clicking brings up the lightbox or whatever it's called shit pic and i gotta right click again to get the source or whatever whatever

can't right click to save pics anymore. still only in firefox though.

yea, I was able to login by typing my username somewhere else and then pasting it into sufu's username field. I'm not sure if it was the special character or all caps or what but I couldnt login.

thanks, but that didn't work either. i'm able to type the exclamation mark but it's not letting me in.

whatever, i'll roll with this..

Edited by yea

can't right click to save pics anymore. still only in firefox though.

does it bring up a new popup?

ok it works again or maybe it didn't stop working i dunno

I haven't read through this entire thread so sorry if this has already been answered, but:

-how are we expected to use the mobile version when you can't skip to certain pages, or to the last page? you have to basically click 'next' page 183484477474 times if you wanna get to the last post?

-is there any way to disable the mobile version? every now and then it takes me there when I only want to use the desktop version

Edited by chris

the content you follow page doesn't work in mobile either