sufu1

OLD superfuture 5.0 superbug thread

you can give *vote your own post up or down lol

Edited by laxlife1234

not sure if this was mentioned, but other than the "can't access or edit profile" bug, I noticed that the website is slightly too wide. On a 100% zoom you have to scroll over a bit to see the post #. If you zoom out slightly it's not a problem though.

not a bug persay but the new design isn't very appealing to the eye, nothing but a huge sea of black and white, really needs some kind of table behind the threads to break things up a bit

I can't login on my computer and I know atleast Minou is also locked out.

^I agree with royale, but I feel just like with the past updates everyone will learn to get used to it.

Also, I can +rep myself. lol

Edited by halomunkey

click "view all notifications" yields

Fatal error: Incompatible file format: The encoded file has format major ID 3, whereas the Loader expects 4 in /home/superfut/public_html/admin/applications/forums/extensions/usercpForms.php on line 0

not a bug persay but the new design isn't very appealing to the eye, nothing but a huge sea of black and white, really needs some kind of table behind the threads to break things up a bit

agreed.

also, I can't edit my profile either. Maybe I missed this one, but rep?

On mobile site getting this error when clicking some links to index:

Not Found The requested URL /undefined was not found on this server. Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Afterwards if I go back a page the link I clicked is open.

I was getting routed to first page on mobile, but after I viewed last pages on desktop, this righted itself.

Other is same as everyone else: can't view profile, subscribed threads, ignore lists, width problems

* I just wrote this message on mobile but then it disappeared. Dunno

** edit again post count is lower, it was at like 101. Signature is previous one

Edited by otlyaa

hey, I was able to login by typing "DÜM" (in all caps) somewhere else and copying/pasting that in the 'username' field. This no caps thing seems to be fucking shit up for people logging in.

Edited by DÃœM

Yeah. I basically have no permissions whatsoever. I can't start new threads, can't search for my old posts to bump, and have no access to my profile. Right now 5.0 is pretty useless.

Guest im_parfait

I like the new design but what's about posting new threads in supermarket forum???

can't make new threads

i know this has been brought up but just sayin

Just to repeat what a number of other people have been saying:

Can't view my profile, keeps giving me the error of

"[#10245] you are not permitted to view member profiles."

Also if you go to the main forum page, at the bottom showing the stats of # of users online, # users, # guests, # anonymous users all are 0

can't login to my main account "yea!"

damn

maybe it's the exclamation mark fucking up the new system? definitely willing to change username to save rep/posts, etc

Edited by yea

some of my edited posts (from before the revamp) seems to have reverted back to the way they were before the editing

Edited by doogle

It appears to me like the database has been reverted back to an old backup or something. Some of my posts are gone and old ones reverted back to old unedited versions (speaking specifically of supermarket posts). My signature has also been reverted to one I had months ago and not the one I had put there before the switch from 4 to 5.

Anyone else noticing these data inconsistencies?

nice to see that a lot of bugs are gradually being fixed. i can now view most of the pages in my personal tabs. only ones that are not working are: "my settings" and "manage ignore prefs". nice to see things working!

edit: the delete post option is also available remove when double posting occurs which is fantastic.

do fix the rep though, its gone haywire!

Edited by ranonranonarat

good morning. ive just woken up and read through all these posts... i havent even checked email yet... so sure i'll get plenty of updates from tech sides. a lot of these issues all seem like stuff that will be fixed. once i get my head around it all i'll post an update. good to hear you are getting access to profiles. access to 'my settings' is also going to clear a lot of this.

my posts before november 5th cannot seem to be edited

not really a problem though. only issue is for sales thread updating what is sold

can be solved by remaking sales thread later

This. And also, edits I had done to the first couple of posts in my latest sales thread has come undone.

Edited by Pepé Le Pew

mobile version completely worthless without some type of "last page" button

guys on mobile ---------> click the title of the thread and it takes you to the last page

Just reiterating a few points that others have made:

1) profile viewing leads to error fixed

2) Is there an option to view our subscribed threads, or can we only "follow this topic"?

guys on mobile ---------> click the title of the thread and it takes you to the last page

this doesn't work for me on Android