sufu1

OLD superfuture 5.0 superbug thread

very cool that there's an ipad version now. the only issue i've found so far is that the only way to navigate threads is previous/next page. kind of difficult to get to the most recent post in a long thread this way, especially since you land on page 1 every time you enter the thread.

edit: also i cant get on the chat room from a desktop browser

Edited by Young Bro

"Fatal error: Incompatible file format: The encoded file has format major ID 3, whereas the Loader expects 4 in /home/superfut/public_html/admin/applications/forums/extensions/usercpForms.php on line 0"

on trying to access My Settings

Edited by mildew

i can't view member profiles anymore

when i click 'supertalk' i am not re-directed to the forum directory

i want the feature like it used to.. when we click on a thread.. the title of the thread will turn to another color (usually darker) it tells us that the link has been opened. now, because of the new forum, we all get confused because the color of the link stay the same.. (we dont know which link we have opened recently).

maybe u can do something to fix it.

as some have mentioned, the mobile version is pretty hard to navigate as it automatically transfers you to the first page of the thread rather than the option of going to the most recent, or even the option of the last and previous 5 pages.

on regular version the width is too wide to view comfortably on my iPhone or iPad too

apparently i'm not logged in but i am? i'm confused

a minor bug but the sorting kinda looks weird in the media manager, also i can only upload one image at a time

Clipboard01

also, for some reason if you click the iamge it doesn't show up in the preview (or whatever it's called) but when you click the gray image thumb you get to the actual image

Edited by redX

Same as a lot of other folks I am receiving that same error when trying to view any profiles (incl my own)

Also "cannot post new threads" in supermarket.

Not sure it is actually working but am also unable to use chat function.

Apart from bugs I think its a nice look! I can see how much work is going into the change and all things considered the transition has been pretty smooth :)

+ love this autosave feature when writing this post out in quickreply box! supernice!

i like the automatic vimeo embedding feature

but i request backwards compatability for posts

in firefox right clicking brings up the lightbox or whatever it's called shit pic and i gotta right click again to get the source or whatever whatever

When I try to go to "My Settings" in the menu when I select my username at the top of the page. It redirects me to the following page:

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php?app=core&module=usercp

And this is the error I get.

Fatal error: Incompatible file format: The encoded file has format major ID 3, whereas the Loader expects 4 in /home/superfut/public_html/admin/applications/forums/extensions/usercpForms.php on line 0

Also I'm unable to view profiles

[#10245] You are not permitted to view member profiles.

clicking calendar links you to supertalk

chat doesn't work - "[#CHAT-02] You do not have access to our chat room"

members doesn't work - "[#10221] You do not have permission to view the member listing"

notifications doesn't work - " Fatal error: Incompatible file format: The encoded file has format major ID 3, whereas the Loader expects 4 in /home/superfut/public_html/admin/applications/forums/extensions/usercpForms.php on line 0"

Edited by PissJug

how come I can't navigate to the last page of a thread with the mobile site, for some huge threads, it's a pain to keep clicking next

my pseudo-ocd tendencies aren't coping well with the various aligning elements at the top

*post editor is crap - can't highlight with mouse

Edited by Magnetic

posts are delayed and cause issues with double/ triple posting. also, what happened to "delete post" option?

the "mark forum as read" function doesn't work properly. i marked it read and refreshed the page and they are all back to "new" again.

edit:

another bug found. when i hit "load more" in the supermarket, i get bumped to a few hundred pages back instead of 1 page back.

Edited by ranonranonarat

yep. a few issues. uurk.

tech peoples are going to be kept busy sorting them out because a lot of these things were working fine before they switched over the servers. basically on launch the servers flaked out so host has moved everything over to new servers which seem to be handling load fine... but functionality is in 'performance mode' while they do backups and some other fandangled techy stuff...meaning a lot of stuff is turned off and that seems to be causing most of the dramas. it also seems to be screwing with permissions and settings.

it will all be sorted but might be a bit messy till it is.

it's been a long day. 2am where i am.

anyway, all this feedback is very very helpfull !!!

if i'm in any of the supertalk subforums and click on supertalk at the very top of the page, it does nothing.

i have to click on the superfuture --> supertalk --> xxx link to actually do anything.

not sure if this has been mentioned... to lazy to read.

I was only able to login on my phone. The only difference being that I was able to type capital letters in the username field.

I think some other users are having this same issue of not being able to login.

my posts before november 5th cannot seem to be edited

not really a problem though. only issue is for sales thread updating what is sold

can be solved by remaking sales thread later

when i click an external link like a thumbnail image in my sale thread, the larger image opens in another tab like it's supposed to, but in the thread tab it also opens up a pop-up of the thumbnail i clicked

that's all i got to add

Maybe its just my screen, but the site is too wide so i have an annoying side-scroll bar. :(

I've got this too- constant scrolling back and forth, I feel like a typewriter!

this is what I get whenever I click on my settings

Fatal error: Incompatible file format: The encoded file has format major ID 3, whereas the Loader expects 4 in /home/superfut/public_html/admin/applications/forums/extensions/usercpForms.php on line 0

yeah going 1280 is bit ahead of the time imo. Not everyone is on a macbook and shit.

Waiting for all the bugs to be fixed.. Last night it was way worse though. It was weird cause I could view my profile and now I can't.