sufu1

OLD superfuture 5.0 superbug thread

that. very confusing

this. the new way suucks sooo bad

what happened to quote boxes?

not sure. we didn't change any settings?? when did the issue begin?

and what exactly I-S the issue..., as quote box just worked when I posted this??

there's no grey box around the quote, it just appears as part of the body of the post

is it just me or the server is a bit slow these past 2 days .. yesterday i cant post anything using the quick reply box ..

quote boxes don't show up in chrome on windows. works in firefox.

yep everything loading super slow.

covering all these issues in the supertalk upgrade thread...

loading slow as ever here too. also cant click the rep box to see who has given rep. quote box issue as well (chrome)

Edited by the hall of vame

Are you no longer able to delete your own posts? Tried deleting some bumps on my sales thread and I no longer see that option.

quote boxes don't show up in chrome on windows. works in firefox.

edit: actually, the boxes are back on chrome :)

thank you

Edited by Kasper

can't explain why they disappeared for some users in the first place... [i'm on chrome and never had any issues]...

we didn't change any settings so just some tech weirdness i guess? [seems to be lots of that lately...]

edit: actually, the boxes are back on chrome :)

thank you

quick reply box isn't working for me in chrome (Version 19.0.1084.56) on mac os 10.7.4. working fine in safari.

sometimes normal speed

mostly real slow man

sporadic speedss... cant rep...

Speed seems back to normal, but I still cannot show my sense of approval/disapproval.. not able to rep :(

i think you all know this, but just in case not: search function isn't really working. it seems frozen in time. so i can search 'cloak' and get a bunch of results from a week ago, but it won't bring up the thread that i made 3 days ago. seems the same across a range of searches.

Anyone else finding Sufu really slow when using an iPad , I'm using the new iPad and my Internet speed is 34.25 Mbps ( speedtest.net)

It's taking at least 2 minutes to load a page

Speed is back to ok. I just realized that the no "new" button and no rep was because of the skin. Forum was too annoying to browse before this. When you have less on your hands please fix the SupeCaSe skin as well.

Sufu barely works on an iPad and also i'm not seeing how to leave rep.

we want to submit a tech ticket on this [search issue] but first want to make sure we got all the issues listed in detail...

so are there any other issues anyone is noticing with search?

i think you all know this, but just in case not: search function isn't really working. it seems frozen in time. so i can search 'cloak' and get a bunch of results from a week ago, but it won't bring up the thread that i made 3 days ago. seems the same across a range of searches.

several of my topic subscriptions suddenly disappeared and I can't re-subscribe to them. superconfessional, waywt chat, a few others

this has also happened in "my content" now

since it disappeared and reappeared

Not really a bug but didnt want to start new thread:

Is there a way to go directly to a certain page (or atleast to the last page of the thread) while using mobile theme?

Right now i can only find how to go to the last unread post. If its a thread with 150 pages and i wanna read the most recent posts it would take a while to get there :-)

These definitely aren't a big deal but I guess they are still bugs - the "my content" part of profiles hasn't been up to date since late june or so. I guess you can view the posts you've made by "reputation" and "reps received" but it's kind of a roundabout way to do so. Also, in "Content you follow" I get lots of threads marked as "new" that I've definitely read already.

All inbox content wiped out, i assume that it's a DB crash that caused it (havent really been active much this year until recently), went to look through my inbox history and saw that everything between 07 (when i registred) and 2012 is gone.

Assume this is due to a DB crash, but just thought i'd ask anyways if there's anyway to recover this.