sufu1

OLD superfuture 5.0 superbug thread

364 posts in this topic

several of my topic subscriptions suddenly disappeared and I can't re-subscribe to them. superconfessional, waywt chat, a few others

^ same thing happened to me.

same here

i added super market to my rss(google reader) and when i click on a thread it comes up as the thread was posted as guest and there is no content in the thread.

Have the same problem, so frustrating...

Actually RSS has trouble updating (no new topics are seen in the RSS). Meaning, the external subscription of 'supermarket' via RSS doesn't work at all.

Edited by dawit

several of my topic subscriptions suddenly disappeared and I can't re-subscribe to them. superconfessional, waywt chat, a few others

^ same thing happened to me.

same here

same same same

I keep going to threads thinking I could've sworn I already followed this

Edited by jebeebus

I tried to filter new content to display posts from every subforum excluding the supermarket, however supermarket posts are still populating the search results.

why can't I see all my old posted content(from before the update?) All the posts/topics I made in the past are no longer available. Why is that?

it says (Search limited from 07-February 11)

Is this normal or a bug?

also what happened to the "my subscriptions" button? I'm unable to find it.

Edited by delpher

Posted · Hidden by conqueror, April 3, 2012 - No reason given

not sure if its a bug or what - but in a thread it says i have 1634 posts, but my profile says 1927 (1.29 per day). did shit get deleted with the 5.0 switchover?

im not sure if this is the right place since this is not exactly a bug but i couldn't find any 'suggestion/complaint' threads so here i am.

forgive me too if this has been brought up, is there anyone moderating the market section these days? the place has become i-don't-even-know-what. there are these bloody new comers who just started a thread with one stock picture asking if anyone is interested in his shit, no size/price/condition/location ie. information available, let alone bumping their threads multiple times a day, i mean, come on, the rules are there if people ain't listening surely something must be done to deal with them? sufu has obviously become a massive community and it's a very difficult job but it's not like it has to be monitored on a daily basis you know, most peeps are decent, it's the occasional fuckhead who's making the experience rather unpleasant. im sure im not the only person who feels this way, i just wanted this place to be a better place for everyone who is genuinely interested in buying and selling, a bit like before, you know.

or should i just save my breath

you should use the report function if you see it. helps make the mod's jobs a lot easier. i agree with you though, a lot of multiple single item postings these days.

you should use the report function if you see it. helps make the mod's jobs a lot easier. i agree with you though, a lot of multiple single item postings these days.

never noticed that, guess i will start right away rahhhh lol.

not sure if its a bug or what - but in a thread it says i have 1634 posts, but my profile says 1927 (1.29 per day). did shit get deleted with the 5.0 switchover?

When I view a thread it doesn't automatically go to the last post read (but it does work when I use the mobile site).

also, another weird thing that i noticed which isn't important but i found weird - my profile views keep going from 780 or something, to 650, to 890 and then going back to 728 and then staying at that number.

This will be difficult to explain but here goes: while using the iPad and typing, the sufu background is "fixed" and does not scroll up as the return key is pressed or another line is written. Short of holding the backspace down, this makes it impossible to edit lists and text beyond the 4th line in the reply box. With comment boxes on other sites, the background scrolls upward while the iPad keyboard is being used and new lines are being generated.

when i'm chat i wanna have the option of whispering/PM'ing a user from the userlist. when i click on names, it just refreshes the window to ignore them.

also, the userlist needs to be bigger so we don't have to keep scrolling through names when there are more than 5 or so people in the room

also, notifications for users entering/exiting would be nice

when i'm chat i wanna have the option of whispering/PM'ing a user from the userlist. when i click on names, it just refreshes the window to ignore them.

also, the userlist needs to be bigger so we don't have to keep scrolling through names when there are more than 5 or so people in the room

also, notifications for users entering/exiting would be nice

i think there is a sound notification for members entering and exiting vamp....

textual notification would be nice

i like knowing when people enter and leave in the context of a conversation

we need this baconzilla text alert

thank u!!

one time i got this strange error message that usually happens when one tries to enter chat without first logging in

but i was logged in..

something to think about

l35Er.png

Sorry, haven't read the thread so this may have been discussed, but i'm wondering if there is a way to see more than 5 posts of somebody's post history?

if you are on somebodies profile click on find content and from there go to posts you will get more than 5 posts.

some of the really old posts are not archived in that though

additionally, some old posts with quote tags don't really link to other older posts

is it just me or did the default "posts per page" just change?

whats with the lack of quote boxes now? its hard to differentiate quotes and the actual posts

that. very confusing