sufu1

OLD superfuture 5.0 superbug thread

[ media] [/ media]

or even just post the entire youtube link, the forum software will automatically put the media brackets around the link

I still don't know how to change how to view threads, such as newest post on top. Someone hold my hand for this.

ok. lets hold hands. take a deep breath because what i am about to tell you may come as an awful shock.

yes. you are unable to change how to view threads. this is set globally and we decided - after some debate - that it was best to keep newest on bottom. maybe in a future release of this software there might be an option for users to change it?

ok. please let go of my hand now. i've got a cramp.

I still don't know how to change how to view threads, such as newest post on top. Someone hold my hand for this.

I think it would freak me out if the newest post was on top.

I agree with this.

the links on the home page to supertalk dont work, also the forum link does not work as well

I JUST REPPED MYSELF, SHIT IS BANANAS. MY CAPSLOCK IS ALSO ON

there really needs to be a way to determine what page/post you last left off.

yes i tend to get lost when i have to automatically start at the first page and navigate to the last post i finished at..

the "last read" feature was fine in the previous iteration of supertalk

hitting "supertalk" should lead to the sub-forum directory, not the same subforum

dislike the image pop-up when i accidently click on a hosted image--

it adds an unnecessary additional step when i want to right-click/save a picture

in the calendar section, being able to hover-over "birthdays/events" would be nice. instead of having to click-through.

is there some logic behind our now being able to rep ourselves or was that somehow part of the new rep system

which while we're on the topic I also don't get

still no fix for the 'all lowercase everything' nonsense? i can understand if it only applies to text but when inserting links it fucks everything up.

is there some logic behind our now being able to rep ourselves or was that somehow part of the new rep system

which while we're on the topic I also don't get

my rep # hasnt moved in weeks so i dont know if rep even works anymore and i know of at least one post i received some green box with a number in it

the "recent purchases" link on the forum overview under supershopper doesn't lead anywhere

can someone please explain to me the best way to view / organise / subscribe to threads?

the old userCP worked perfectly for me (showing all subscriptions with activity) - is there an equivalent now?

i don't get my content / content i follow / notifications. i'm old.

the links on the home page to supertalk dont work, also the forum link does not work as well

hitting "supertalk" should lead to the sub-forum directory, not the same subforum

FIXED

the "recent purchases" link on the forum overview under supershopper doesn't lead anywhere

FIXED

ALSO MADE A FEW MICRO DESIGN TWEAKS HERE AND THERE... INCLUDING CLEANING UP THE POST PREVIEWS TOGGLE WINDOW AND PAGE NUMBERS.

will we ever get our epeen back?

not a bug, but i couldn't find this option in settings -- is it possible to change the number of posts per page? navigating the WAYWT thread(s) becomes pretty hectic when it seems like there are 50+ posts per page.

^ no, apparently you dont have the option to fix it. i'd like to be able to change it as well since it pretty much slows down my mobile browsing experience (not using an iphone or android).

so why can we rate threads but can't see the rating of said thread before we actually click the link?

did this make any sense`?

unable to access the "full editor" function when i click "edit" on my post. works fine on my iphone but not on my computer though.

when i hit the button "use full editor", nothing happens.

same goes for "save changes". it does save the changes but doesn't reload the post. i have to manually refresh the window.

Edited by ranonranonarat

I still don't understand why I can't post pictures. Ive tried photobucket, flickr, imgur, imageshack, tumblr... and then when I add a photo from some random site it works?

chris-brown-sad-face.jpeg

This all lower-case issue is a serious dick-softener.

this will give you a ROCK HARD DICK

http://supertalk.sup...percase-option/

[i thought you would have seen it...? was fixed last week and posted but i guess no one ever reads superofficial or status updates...]

; )

This all lower-case issue is a serious dick-softener.

this will give you a ROCK HARD DICK

http://supertalk.sup...percase-option/

[i thought you would have seen it...? was fixed last week and posted but i guess no one ever reads superofficial or status updates...]

; )

Thanks to the 8 to 1 poll right now i'm super hard.

rss for supermarket still isnt working in google reader

several of my topic subscriptions suddenly disappeared and I can't re-subscribe to them. superconfessional, waywt chat, a few others

This is a weird bug, but on Chrome when I try to post an imgur.com picture, it comes up as the default "can't display this image, it must have been removed etc etc" image. Doesn't matter what link I use. If I post the same image with firefox there are no problems.

several of my topic subscriptions suddenly disappeared and I can't re-subscribe to them. superconfessional, waywt chat, a few others

^ same thing happened to me.

same here