sufu1

OLD superfuture 5.0 superbug thread

364 posts in this topic

only thing i've noticed is the quick reply box either takes forever or doesn't load at all.

also, reg dates and rep doesn't seem to show up - mine (and everyone else, except for some reason mass) comes up as just one black square?

Edited by conqueror

Also not a 'bug', but what's with this default koala-looking avatar? It makes things incredibly confusing and the sight of that image will make me want to kill myself by the end of the week.

1) it happens to me that i have to re-login or refresh page when i hop in between threads/sub forums. sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt.

2) also, sigs with superlog sale thread titles have mysteriously disappeared.

3) when i click this box to reply to a thread, hitting the "up" or "down" button just ends up with me scrolling the page instead of moving the cursor up or down to edit the text.

4) also, wildbill's signature is causing me distress.

5) unable to acces most stuff on my personal panel like "My Settings" etc. i get this error message "

Fatal error: Incompatible file format: The encoded file has format major ID 3, whereas the Loader expects 4 in /home/superfut/public_html/admin/applications/forums/extensions/usercpForms.php on line 0"

Edited by ranonranonarat

my signature is old. i changed it like a month ago.

if i click on the items that i have in my sig for sale the listings still show active when i sold both.

it seems as if some of my more recent posts in 4.0 have disappeared.

i want to say my post count was like 9,600something but now i show less. did some posts not convert over?

I haven't had this sig for like a month lol, weird that it reverted to it from the current v4 sig.

Edited by kvc06

cant post more than 5 pics in a thread. use to be 10 is this just a new rule or a bug?

also cant post a new sales thread. only can reply to existing threads. not sure if this is in all the different forums or just the market

Edited by chantheman

5) unable to acces most stuff on my personal panel like "My Settings" etc. i get this error message "

Fatal error: Incompatible file format: The encoded file has format major ID 3, whereas the Loader expects 4 in /home/superfut/public_html/admin/applications/forums/extensions/usercpForms.php on line 0"

Can't seem to view profiles including my own

[#10245] you are not permitted to view member profiles.

I'm getting both of these.

also cant post a new sales thread. only can reply to existing threads. not sure if this is in all the different forums or just the market

Same problem here. Can't create new threads.

I cannot capitalize anything. I assume this is a "design" decision?

This. No capital letters is going to irritate the hell out of me, especially no capital I.

This new shit is stupid hard to naviget on my phone. How do I get to my CP so I can just see tue threads I'm subscribed to?