FS: Inverallan, Wings+Horns, Epaulet, Black Fleece

vamks

Buyers are requested to send payment as a GIFT via PAYPAL only. Please add 4% to the final price, or pay the required fee through Paypal.. Shipment will be made within 3 business days of your transaction via USPS. Shipping prices are included within given price, non-CONUS PLEASE INQUIRE, we can certainly set something up. No refunds, measurements and descriptions suffice.

Inverallan Red Knit Cap

$70

Ordered a few years ago straight from Inverallan themselves when I was abroad in Scotland. This is the same knit cap you often find on inventorystockroom as well as other outlets online. The color isn't as obnoxiously bright as it looks on this screen, it's a very standard red seen around the internet. I've used it once, but sadly this doesn't fit my head really well. I'm not very good for headwear unfortunately. This is a fantastic piece for the coming months and also comes with the tag that tells you the style number (22F), color, and knitter (M McLeod)

6209924140_d08ce17b5f.jpg

6209409639_072de0096b.jpg

Inverallan Fair Isle Scarf

$SOLD

Wings and Horns Shawl Collar Sweater Size S

$150

Part of the Research collection, I believe this is S/S 2010. This is used but taken care of meticulously, as I do all my clothing. I never machine dried this nor have I worn it extensively. The details on it are fantastic, from the pit holes and sweatshirt fabric that helps mobility, to the excellent buttons. The sleeves have cuffs that are meant to be rolled, so the measurements reflect the sleeves folded halfway (otherwise it would be way longer than it actually seems). It's a fantastic piece.

Measurements:

Pit-to-Pit: 19"

Shoulders: 16.5"

Back Length: 26"

Sleeve Length(from shoulder to folded cuff): 23.5"

6209411265_09126ba329.jpg

Epaulet CPO Shirt Jacket Size S

$200

Bought this from the Epaulet store in NYC last winter but really didn't wear it much besides that trip in New York (I was freezing my ass off). Maybe a week total of wear. The jacket is incredible, the fabric is so sturdy. The detailing and tailoring are seriously on par with the best. The merino lining on the cuffs and collar are just fantastic touches. Great store, great company, hopefully this will serve you well.

Measurements:

5256243398_7eba5ed577_o.jpg

6209407277_8d4c0a8a32.jpg

6209408187_2c81ccd089.jpg

Brooks Brothers Black Fleece Contrast Collar Size 1 Size S

$60

I had the sleeves tailored and the sides taken in a tad bit. Didn't really get to use a french cuff much in college and really have no use for it. I've worn it out literally once and have had it sitting in my closet for almost a year now. I would normally wear a Size 0 except the shoulders and the collar are way too small. If you have the same issues, or if these measurements workout, this should fit fantastically. PLEASE REFER TO MEASUREMENTS

Measurements:

Pit-to-Pit: 20"

Shoulders: 17"

Back Length: 31"

Sleeve Length (from center of collar to cuff): 31"

Sleeve Length (from shoulder): 21.5

6209925518_243cb47726.jpg

6209925958_d38e7ba363.jpg