Warp and Weft: A Snapshot of Raw Denim in the United States (Documentary!)

DFreshLeish

• 1 month later...

Online copies will be available for download next friday, and physical copies should start showing up on pre-orders' doorsteps during the week! Also, I will have about 10-15 blu rays and DVDs with me in New York this weekend if anyone wants to purchase at the party. We'll be making a slightly more official announcement next week... Pretty excited!

Wish I could be there with you guys. It's been great being a part of making W&W happen! Hopefully we can arrange a get-together in the future.

Best

Anders Helseth

Wish I could be there with you guys. It's been great being a part of making W&W happen! Hopefully we can arrange a get-together in the future.

Best

Anders Helseth

Could'nt have done it without you Anders! A meet-up is definitely needed! It's great to see how far Steel feather has come since a year ago!

Almost a full year ago, the supporters of the Warp and Weft Kickstarter and a whole bunch of SuFu friends made this film a possibility, and I am happy to say that today it is finally a reality. The journey was not always easy as there were a few setbacks, but I have to say the end result is not only one that we are extremely proud of, but one that we didn't even see coming. This film had many different incarnations in its existence and concept, but we knew at the root we wanted to create a film that felt as if the viewer was "in" on a conversation with denim-heads from all over the US (and some from overseas!). The final product has more of a story than we originally anticipated, and truly has a lot to offer to both newcommers and veterans of the raw and selvage enthusiast spectrum.

Again, we can't thank you all enough for making this film a possibility, we hope our passion for the subject translates into an fun and informative film, and most of all that you enjoy watching it!

Devin, Mehdi and Anders

Edited by DFreshLeish

If we weren't in the kickstarter but we ordered a DVD or Bluray do we still get the digital download as well? Would love to see this before the bluray ships out! :)

That's an idea that we have kicked around a lot, but ultimately decided that would only be available to Kickstarter supporters as they really made this film a possibility, especially Anders.

That being said, so much love has come from the SuFu community, which is the community I frequent most, so I'm going to throw a little sufu love your way...

The next 3 people to PM me who have ALREADY PREORDERED will receive a link and password to stream the film online tomorrow!

Keep in mind though... The stream is a low res mobile format and is nowhere near the quality of the blu ray or even DVD. We would much rather you see what we meant for you to see! But if you simply can't wait, PM me! Again, only if you're going to watch it tomorrow! Please don't take the opportunity away from someone who can't wait if you won't be able to watch it.

Thanks everyone!

• 3 weeks later...

I got the bluray about a week ago and I ordered about 2-3 weeks ago...

Anyone else notice the audio being kind of weird? I get a ton of background noise in some of the interviews, almost like someone talking loudly or maybe even the audio from the person speaking got duplicated and is slightly delayed or something