Worst of Ebay

roy6

For complaining about various idiots, scammers, & lockup artists.

For instance:

6202724629_11e621cbde_b.jpg

Tarty Scottish lady who models all of the clothes (mostly mens) herself in the misguided notion that men will buy any item of mens apparel with a cheap bra peeking out of it.

Labels almost any Levi's item as LVC.

For complaining about various idiots, scammers, & lockup artists.

Tarty Scottish lady who models all of the clothes (mostly mens) herself in the misguided notion that men will buy any item of mens apparel with a cheap bra peeking out of it.

Labels almost any Levi's item as LVC.

Too bloody right Roy .

I have wasted my time far too often complaing to ebay about Levi listings , my faourite being " i dont know if these are fake but they look ...." Ebay doesnt give a shit unless some big corps' suits get involved .

• 4 weeks later...

Just what everyone needs: http://www.ebay.com/itm/50-prs-NWT-TRUE-RELIGION-BILLY-RICKY-GIANT-BIG-T-JEANS-/150591561831?pt=US_CSA_MC_Jeans&hash=item230ff4e067

50 obviously fake pairs of True Religion jeans at higher prices than authentic pairs ought to be selling for. What a joke...

^Carhart too- though sometimes it works vice-versa.

Probably I should not pick on my favorite Ebay girl again so soon, but this really grabbed me:

6310280252_4fb2d0c5b8_b.jpg

What a deal! A crappy, sloppily over-sized mass-market Levi's jacket made in China from the '90s for only $300!

No wait, on sale ONLY $150!!

And In a rare size Hermaphrodite Large! I better go post this in Superdenim deals...

roy6 seems quite infatuated with this particular lassie. I think she could be the one to end his sinful ways and turn him back on the 'straight' and narrow! :)

^Carhart too- though sometimes it works vice-versa.

Probably I should not pick on my favorite Ebay girl again so soon, but this really grabbed me:

6310280252_4fb2d0c5b8_b.jpg

What a deal! A crappy, sloppily over-sized mass-market Levi's jacket made in China from the '90s for only $300!

No wait, on sale ONLY $150!!

And In a rare size Hermaphrodite Large! I better go post this in Superdenim deals...