SUFU Ebbets round two

nixon

hey nixon, I'd love to grab one if you're still doing them. Unfortunately can't seem to PM yet with 5.0, is the ordering still going on?

This goes for everyone else too: You can still send me a PM with your hat size, shipping country, and color choice and I'll respond with payment information.

For everyone asking, there isn't really a traditional payment deadline right now; once I get payment for at least 24 of both colors I'll announce an actual deadline.

Looks like we're back for at least a little bit? Anyways, everything's still going on track and payments are trickling in. I need 5 more navy payments as of right now for me to send everything in. A couple more people told me they wanted navy hats so hopefully we'll hit 24 soon for those.

How about the black one? I'll need a few days to get the funds. Got your invoice fyi, thanks!

Oh we've had enough black ones for awhile, it was the overwhelming majority.

Dunno about shrinkage/stretching (I buy my hats on the looser side so I don't have to worry), hopefully someone else can help you