nixon

SUFU Ebbets round two

375 posts in this topic

hey nixon, I'd love to grab one if you're still doing them. Unfortunately can't seem to PM yet with 5.0, is the ordering still going on?

hey nixon, I'd love to grab one if you're still doing them. Unfortunately can't seem to PM yet with 5.0, is the ordering still going on?

This goes for everyone else too: You can still send me a PM with your hat size, shipping country, and color choice and I'll respond with payment information.

For everyone asking, there isn't really a traditional payment deadline right now; once I get payment for at least 24 of both colors I'll announce an actual deadline.

yo nixon did you get my PM regarding the payment?

thaaanks

Looks like we're back for at least a little bit? Anyways, everything's still going on track and payments are trickling in. I need 5 more navy payments as of right now for me to send everything in. A couple more people told me they wanted navy hats so hopefully we'll hit 24 soon for those.

sent da paymentz

Still not too late, I need 2 more navy payments and then I'll set a deadline (deadline will probably be a few days after that happens).

Do they caps tend to stretch or shrink? I seem to recall New Eras typically shrink from sweat - but, obviously, these are no New Eras.

How about the black one? I'll need a few days to get the funds. Got your invoice fyi, thanks!

Oh we've had enough black ones for awhile, it was the overwhelming majority.

Dunno about shrinkage/stretching (I buy my hats on the looser side so I don't have to worry), hopefully someone else can help you

K I got another navy payment, tentative deadline is next Sunday (the 4th) so I can send everything out that Monday! If you haven't paid and want a hat, send money as soon as possible!

Edited by nixon

sweet - approximately how long did the first run of orders take before they started shipping out?

Once I sent everything in it took about 6 1/2 weeks I think...maybe 7, don't remember

yo, i know i said i'd be sending the order in today but i didn't realize i had so much going on today already. Looks like it's going to be wednesday, so people who haven't paid have a couple more days to get in on this.