nixon

SUFU Ebbets round two

375 posts in this topic

Updates:

We're now at 24 navy, so those are a go unless someone backs out.

I will start sending out PMs for payment this weekend.

I just kinda assumed since the option for tonal underbrim was available, we'd do that. Navy is alllllllllll navy.

so should weeee PM you orrrr ?

putting paypal info in the OP might make it easier on you. everyone could just send you their cash & info instead of you having to hunting everyone down individually.. just sayin.

so should weeee PM you orrrr ?

putting paypal info in the OP might make it easier on you. everyone could just send you their cash & info instead of you having to hunting everyone down individually.. just sayin.

Yeah, if you want to be on the order list.

And nahhh. That opens the door to people potentially sending me the wrong amount of money and I don't want that headache.

Also, I apologize for not PMing everyone over the weekend like I said. Saturday I found out I had a project due tomorrow that I hadn't worked on at all yet, so that's kept me busy. I should be able to get them sent out Wednesday or Thursday though.

I should be able to get them sent out Wednesday or Thursday though.

I'll be looking for the PM. As dude said above, take our money!

Everyone who signed up so far should have received a PM from me requesting payment. If you didn't get one, please PM me your order information again.

Nixon, I just had a thought. Since you worked so tirelessly, to coordinate this, I'd like to pay for your hat (if you got one). I'll shoot you a PM to work it out.

went back to my last response on this thread and didn't find the info, but is there a pic of the black hat? what it will look like?

i have a blue ebbets and want to add a black in rotation for those weekends* where i feel like wearing a hat all day indoors.