nixon

SUFU Ebbets round two

damn that navy is really dope though

Regarding color combos, etc:

I'm not as good as handling that sort of thing as others (setting up polls, etc.) mostly because I don't have the time/energy. I think if y'all want to do another complete set up with some other combination, someone else will need to do that.

That being said, I'm still looking forward to finishing this run. Keep sending me your PMs! We're at about 12 black hats and a handful of navy so far.

Man I was excited for that all black everything.. but that navy is really nice. I've been wearing the same navy beanie for the past half year so I've been really digging navy.

As some other people were saying, does ebbets' only come with green underbills?

And I agree with nixon, lets finish this one up first and then we can talk about new colorways.

whats the minimum order required to reach the previous price? What if we made an order for each color. This would solve our problems? less waiting time for the colorway that misses out as well

nixon posted the number required somewhere in this thread and said he would do two runs if we got enough of each.

I'll PM you soon nixon, want dat Navy I just have to decide what to do about sizing because my hair wouldn't fit under a hat right now, but I know at some point I'm going to be cutting it, just not sure how much.

I think it might've been 24?

Yes indeed, this will hold true for any future runs.

i am down with that all navy, or even navy with cream letter

re: sizing, similar to new era 59 fiddy?

Yup, just a teeny tiny bit bigger in my experience.

is there only one kind of ebbets fitted?

the ones at jcrew looked super stupid on me. My head is wide and asian so the curved bill on an ebbets doesn't really fit like it should. Homme.homme's hat looks more like a new era and I can wear those.

Also, navy>black

Wait wait just for reference the 2 initial runs are navy and black, and both come with green visor lined on the bottom right.

So every run is going to start off as a really solid conceptual idea with good color choices and then turn into some navy on cream inventory mag bullshit?

Honestly, get the fuck outta here. You can buy a hat like that anywhere so go get it somewhere else.

Tonal hat please, I want black but if its navy can it at least be colorblocked?

come on.

my vote is for something like this.. navy/cream sounds nice. I like this bill too better, just sayin...

tumblr_lsnsa9n7tl1r163uf

you can get this at jcrew. nothing wrong with that, but we have an opportunity to do something more unique here...

Hadn't seen that underbrim anywhere else, my b. Also posted that pic to show that contrast eyelets are available as an option.

Black on black isn't exactly unique either though, just sayin. Regardless, I'm down for all black or all navy everything if those are my options

Honestly, get the fuck outta here. You can buy a hat like that anywhere so go get it somewhere else.

Chillllllll brah. I just stated my opinion, as did others. The tonal navy and black designs sound good too.... It's all gonna be okay. We're gonna make it through this in one piece lil' slugger.

For real, if you want a navy Ebbets, why not buy one of the 10 different kinds they have for sale on their site?

I'd be in for burgundy, but looks like you guys are into tonal black so...

gotta go with that all black. only reason i pushed for the grey/cream/green last time was b/c it represented sufu so nicely. if we're going away from that model to an open canvas, fuck doing something that you'd find in any other #menswear shop.

So every run is going to start off as a really solid conceptual idea with good color choices and then turn into some navy on cream inventory mag bullshit?

Tonal hat please, I want black but if its navy can it at least be colorblocked?

come on.

this

Du's need to stop suggesting shit, our color way has been decided.

Either you're in or you're out.

PERIOD.

welp... im in. again. payment to nixon yet?

(NO NAVY!)

then turn into some navy on cream inventory mag bullshit?

^

How to order:

Send me a PM with your hat size, shipping country and color choice. I won't reply to this PM, but I'll make a post in this thread when I start PMing people for payment. If you don't receive a PM shortly after that, make sure to send me another PM.

10charsorwhathaveyou

I don't think hes guna ask for payments till we reach the 24 minimum. Make up your minds dus!

PM sent.

navy navy navy. really hoping we have enough to make this navy run work.