SUFU Ebbets round two

nixon

Wholesale pricing starts at 24 pieces. If I were to help organize this, it would be my first time doing so and I would like it to go as smoothly as possible. If anyone has done this in the past, I would sincerely appreciate a PM to clarify the process.

How the process looks like in my head:

1) Ensure that we have 24 people down for purchasing a SuFu x Ebbets hat.

2) Determine whether or not that custom order has to be all Burgundy/Creme (as that seems to be the most popular colorway choice) or if we could purchase 16 burgundy/creme and 8 (insert second most popular colorway here)

3) Determine fund management. This is where I would be the most inexperienced and curious. I wouldn't want to send money over the internet to a stranger. Can we all send individual payments to Ebbets, and once the hats are all paid for they start production?

4) ???

5) WAYWT stunting.

Made up a word document for this. If everyone who is interested could please PM me their hat size I will continue to take down sizes until we have 24, then have a final call for people to get in on getting a hat. After this final call, I will email the Ebbets representative with the number of each size that we want. Burgundy/Creme is our colorway, and I will discuss the font for the "S" when I email Ebbets. Nominations for the font go in this thread. Lets roll.

Those who have expressed interest but have yet to PM me:

Vinneus, Rallizes, hhenryhhh, amutseba, lendo, zachinthebox, crucialkc (if you are down for burgundy), and vicarious.

18 people signed up! Updated list of those who have expressed interest but have not yet PMed:

Vinneus, Rallizes, amutseba, lendo, crucialkc, vicariious

As of this point, J Banger, all the hats are fitted unless you specifically request a strap instead AND Ebbets is able to accompany that. PM me your size.

Boxy S gets my vote of the two choices. 3 Boxy S, 0 simple S.

I currently have 20 forum members who have PMed me their hat size, and all votes thus far have been for the boxy S font. Including myself, we now only need three more people to send me their hat size. At this point I will email ebbets, determine pricing/shipping, and post in this thread with the information I am given by their representative. Only three more people guys!

Also, as a reminder, we are dealing with a business and when the time comes to pay it is best to do it quickly so that we all get our hats faster. If for any reason you determine that you will not be able to purchase a hat and need me to take you off the list, it is best to do it sooner rather than later and hold up the hats for everyone else who is interested.

We have reached 24 people! Thanks to everyone who PMed me their hat size, suggested colors, and voted on the font. At this time the hat design we want is burgundy with a creme, boxy S. If for any reason Ebbets cannot accommodate that, I will be sure to post that in the thread. Email going out, and they should see it tomorrow. I have work tomorrow as well, unfortunately. If everything is not taken care of by tomorrow, I will conclude straightening out our order on Monday.

In a move that probably should have surprised no one, I found many PMs asking whether or not people could still be included in the third round of sufu x ebbets when I returned home this afternoon. I am all for people being included, so here is what I am going to do. I am going to start a "SUFU Ebbets round three" thread, and have this weekend serve as our final call on the hats. I will do my best to keep the thread visible, but as I have work a few bumps throughout the day would certainly not go amiss. See you guys in the new thread.