SUFU Ebbets round two

nixon

Turns out when i went to send in the information the other day i found some users who i hadn't heard back from/couldn't tell if they'd received my messages. i'm touching base with those people and waiting for a response, but I'm aiming for a tuesday or wednesday at the latest order submission. sorry this has taken a super long time, i intended for this to be over way before now :/

Posted on the first ebbets page, thought I'd try here as well...

Anybody have any advice on how to wash these things? Mine stinks. I checked the product care page on ebbets.com and it seems all the instructions are for their flannel shirts. Let me know!

Posted on the first ebbets page, thought I'd try here as well...

Anybody have any advice on how to wash these things? Mine stinks. I checked the product care page on ebbets.com and it seems all the instructions are for their flannel shirts. Let me know!

their "flannel" is really a wool that is pretty similar to the hat's fabric. those directions should work best.

i just popped mine into the washing mashine...

will hit you up with updates once it´s done!

How did it go?

their "flannel" is really a wool that is pretty similar to the hat's fabric. those directions should work best.

I'm mostly concerned with the bill of the cap. i usually pop my new era hats in the washer, but it really destroys the bills. hoping to find a way to clean it without jacking up the bill.

• 2 weeks later...