SUFU Ebbets round two

nixon

Hey guys,

I really want to get in on this Sufu x Ebbets hat deal, but don't own any fitted hats. I have an adjustable Yankees hat that I wear around a lot, though, and it obviously fits pretty well. Can I measure the circumference of the base of the hat and use that data to determine my hat size from the table that halomunkey posted?

size_charts.png

Hard to pick between the two. They both look so good. :)

Thanks for the help!

i was asking if anyone has done what you quoted yet...

Yup, same deal as last time, I need that information so I know what to charge etc.

I don't think hes guna ask for payments till we reach the 24 minimum. Make up your minds dus!

This.

Also, I'll find out about thicker fabric and what color the underbill will be so we can stop guessing soon.

PM'ed u nix

i'm selling my 7 3/8. get at me u heauxs

tumblr_lsnsa9n7tl1r163uf

that underbrim is kinda interesting. just saying

so can i confirm that it is $21.5 + $5 + $1 + shipping fees (all in US dollars)?

doing a quick calculation, for the US it would cost theoretically $34.45 US, but under in the final prices section, he says the final cost is $35.79

can someone explain why this is so?

also if i put my name down for more than one cap (looking to get at least two,will there be discounted/combined shipping?)

thanks

so can i confirm that it is $21.5 + $5 + $1 + shipping fees (all in US dollars)?

doing a quick calculation, for the US it would cost theoretically $34.45 US, but under in the final prices section, he says the final cost is $35.79can someone explain why this is so?

also if i put my name down for more than one cap (looking to get at least two,will there be discounted/combined shipping?)

thanks

please don`t tell me you`re bitching cuz of 1.39$ ?

can we get like a reminder for last day to put in orders?

Like last thread, I'll give at least a week's notice if not two or three.

cool thanks for the clarification

so then im assuming nixon doesnt want gift payments

pm sent!

Yes, please no gift payments. I don't want to risk Paypal freaking out and delaying everything since it takes long enough already.

Here's where we stand right now:

There's 15 navy requests, 28 black requests, and about 5-6 who said either was fine (don't worry, I'll hit you up for your final choice if you were one of those people).

Finally emailed Ebbets tonight about underbrim colors, I'll have that information to you as soon as possible.

Apologies for not keeping this updated the last couple days, it's been a rough week.