SUFU Ebbets round two

nixon

Regarding color combos, etc:

I'm not as good as handling that sort of thing as others (setting up polls, etc.) mostly because I don't have the time/energy. I think if y'all want to do another complete set up with some other combination, someone else will need to do that.

That being said, I'm still looking forward to finishing this run. Keep sending me your PMs! We're at about 12 black hats and a handful of navy so far.

Man I was excited for that all black everything.. but that navy is really nice. I've been wearing the same navy beanie for the past half year so I've been really digging navy.

As some other people were saying, does ebbets' only come with green underbills?

And I agree with nixon, lets finish this one up first and then we can talk about new colorways.

I'll PM you soon nixon, want dat Navy I just have to decide what to do about sizing because my hair wouldn't fit under a hat right now, but I know at some point I'm going to be cutting it, just not sure how much.

So every run is going to start off as a really solid conceptual idea with good color choices and then turn into some navy on cream inventory mag bullshit?

Honestly, get the fuck outta here. You can buy a hat like that anywhere so go get it somewhere else.

Tonal hat please, I want black but if its navy can it at least be colorblocked?

come on.

Honestly, get the fuck outta here. You can buy a hat like that anywhere so go get it somewhere else.

Chillllllll brah. I just stated my opinion, as did others. The tonal navy and black designs sound good too.... It's all gonna be okay. We're gonna make it through this in one piece lil' slugger.

So every run is going to start off as a really solid conceptual idea with good color choices and then turn into some navy on cream inventory mag bullshit?

Tonal hat please, I want black but if its navy can it at least be colorblocked?

come on.

this

Du's need to stop suggesting shit, our color way has been decided.

Either you're in or you're out.

PERIOD.

^

How to order:

Send me a PM with your hat size, shipping country and color choice. I won't reply to this PM, but I'll make a post in this thread when I start PMing people for payment. If you don't receive a PM shortly after that, make sure to send me another PM.

10charsorwhathaveyou