nixon

SUFU Ebbets round two

375 posts in this topic

orders are closed!

All right everyone, here's what's up:

This is the hat we're ordering:

hatswg.jpg

Note: This is just the basic design. Everything on the hat will either be all navy or all black, depending on your choice.

Pricing: Hats will cost us $21.50 + $5 drop ship fee + $1 "processing" + shipping + Paypal fees to me, which will vary based on your shipping cost (these will be calculated from ppcalc.com).

Shipping costs:

US - $6.95

Canada - $9.00

Australia/Asia - $18.00

Europe - $11.00

UK - $11.00

Other countries are available, those are just the ones I checked.

Final cost:

US - $35.79

Canada - $41.17 CAD

Australia - $50.54 AUD

Europe - 31.00 EUR

UK - £26.55

Pricing changes from last thread:

I wanted to be super transparent here; the $1 processing is basically donating $1 to me for running everything, since running these group orders takes a lot more time than I originally thought it would.

Also, some prices are a little higher because Paypal's exchange rate or fees changed since last order.

Color choices:

This is how it's gonna work: All-navy and all-black were pretty split last thread. As I interpreted it, it means the entire hat, including the "S" and embroidery is all navy or all black. Someone correct me if this is wrong, otherwise that's what we're getting.

We can do two separate runs at once at the same cost as long as there are at least 24 orders for each color. If one color ends up below that number, it won't get produced and you can either switch to the other color or see if you can get Ebbets to do a custom order on your own.

How to order:

Send me a PM with your hat size, shipping country and color choice. I won't reply to this PM, but I'll make a post in this thread when I start PMing people for payment. If you don't receive a PM shortly after that, make sure to send me another PM.

Edited by nixon

wow, thanks for running this again, nixon.

is the design set already? what about designing an embroidered logo instead of using the fleece "S"?

Nobody's down for 2 tones? :(

Re: this and embroidered instead of felt

I don't really care as long as enough people sign up.

great work man, thanks for doing this again.

how many total hats were purchased last time? i'm curious if we'll make the 24 hat mark for each color.

66, so it's not impossible.

I'm in, probably for black, but all Navy sounds dope.

I like the fleece letter. I'm curious if they do custom shapes/letters on custom orders?

Some of you guys said they made the hats in a thicker material? I'd like to know if the black could be thicker.

what about navy with black visor? could look good. i really liked baconzilla's 2-tone custom job with the U on it, wanted one since.

i'm gonna wait to see what the verdict is before jumping in this tbh.

Seconden navy/black.

Actually wasn't there a colorway like with a green visor I don't know but that one sounded cool.

My vote is for Black. Either with White or Cream S and (10) or some shade of Black or Grey. And the Broadcloth NEEDS to be more substantial.

hatswg.jpg

throwing this out there......?

6203029302_acd4f8400b.jpg

Like this right?

Not sure about blacking out the S though. I really like how the (10) is subtle on the gray version because of the contrasting materials but not sure if that will work on a black cap.

how exactly should I size. I'm a 7 5/8 in new eras. serious

10292219_4ccac9e4a590f.jpg

heres a good one

black black black black black black black black x100,000

imo the black (10) stitching will be fine, I just really like the subtlety of everything.

Yea, think that's dope.

I could fuck with a Navy letter too, or navy with black.

don't really want grey letter though.

black black black black black black black black x100,000

imo the black (10) stitching will be fine, I just really like the subtlety of everything.

Agreed 100%.