homi29

I'm a nikehead I rock chains that excite the feds (Jordans too)

carmines are fresh but I hate the blue soles they've been using. ruined the metallics for me too.

Hey, anyone knows how the Nike Mayfly Woven sizes 

I usually wear 43EU with shoes like Dr Martens

It will workfs if y buy 43EU Mayfly ?

Thx

Hey, anyone knows how the Nike Mayfly Woven sizes 

I usually wear 43EU with shoes like Dr Martens

It will workfs if y buy 43EU Mayfly ?

Thx

i've been going with kobes on the court all throughout college and my only knock against them has been their lack of ankle support. so i'm curious to see how the kobe 9 high tops perform. they would definitely look funky wearing off the court, but my favorite material (flyknit) + ankle support in one shoe is pretty much the most ideal shoe for me to ball in.

eagerly awaiting stock picks of new flyknits in recent purchases

Carmine VI still looking dope as fuck.

I was rocking those during 7th grade, 1 of my favourite Js besides the XIs.

I think the IV toro looks better than the VI toro though.

hey, anyone here knows how the Nike Tech Fleece sweatpant fits ?

im around 170 lbs (77kgs) for 5'11 (181cm) what size I should buy ? M or L (i dont want a ultra slim look)

thanks

flyknits prev lvl but liking these racers

24ms2yt.jpg

stussy-nike-sb-trainerendor-pack-01.jpg?

Picked up these joints just before xmas, what the images don't show is the faint blue speckle on the midsole. The whole shoe is premium shit dawg.

^they look better built than the default black ones from what i've seen. is that just me?

want a pair but pinoy hypebeasts et al jumping on trainerendors in general p hard from what i've seen. or at least resellers are assholes; cheapest i've seen them going for here is approx $121 USD (wtf)

^they look better built than the default black ones from what i've seen. is that just me?

want a pair but pinoy hypebeasts et al jumping on trainerendors in general p hard from what i've seen. or at least resellers are assholes; cheapest i've seen them going for here is approx $121 USD (wtf)

yeah I'm feeling that too, however I think the Trainerendors in general are very well constructed. They wear extremely well and the outsole is pretty robust. Most stuff released under the ACG brand is killing it. I'd pay $120 knowing i've got these joints for life. Worried Trains will become the new Roshes...lets hope not.

^i share that concern. all sorts of comments about it looking like an "acg" roshe. NM roshe not bad tho

7_631749039n.jpg?1390400730

Those are damn fresh. Got any info on them?

Those are damn fresh. Got any info on them?

nike roshe run natural motion - basically has a 5.0 free forefoot and enclosed eyelids.

nike roshe run natural motion - basically has a 5.0 free forefoot and enclosed eyelids.

Just saw the post on Sneakernews think these will go well in the market. Well anything with the word Roshe does these days. Shows what a good formula does for you.