I'm a nikehead I rock chains that excite the feds (Jordans too)

homi29

6CnAFhM.jpg

FoJfCEJ.jpg

H7zZ7i2.jpg

Did not understand the hype on these until I finally clicked through and realized they weren't two different colorways. Nike's Satue of Liberty ideas have always been interesting. Best one was where the outer paint actually cracked off with use to reveal the orangey/copper color.

Edit: These guys!

nzPxo8u.jpg

Promotion at the time was sick: had some skateboarder go out and ride the shit out of them. Cheapest pairs on the bay now are a size 12 at $150.00 (current bid) and a size 10 at $200.00 bin.

Edited by Northwest

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

foootwear_nike_air-max-95-ultra-jacquard

Saw these irl, construction quality on 95s is usually on point but these were terrible, even worse than TNs, midsole glue leaking out all over the place. Kind of ridiculous considering they're €20 more than regular 95s. Also the toebox shape is slimmer somehow than on regular 95s and it messes up look IMO.

A real shame, I was super hyped for these.

The reflective photo of those 3Ms is sick, it would even be a cool colorway to just have those parts white.

Edited by ProfMonnitoff

• 2 weeks later...

how old are you they did couple years ago.

the 2006 retros were trash and when they retro'd them in 2010 i was more into running sneakers. now a ds pair of 2010 retros (which are already deteriorating) go for $300+ on the secondary market and that's when they show up once in a blue moon.

Edited by willy cheesesteak

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...