I'm a nikehead I rock chains that excite the feds (Jordans too)

homi29

Saw those "premium" white AF1s the other day at DSM. Quality is terrible, anyone who pays £150 for them is getting punked. Glue on the sole was already coming off on the display model. Really embarrassing move from Nike.

feel like you saw a bad pair... the display pairs at dsmny and 21 mercer were convincing enough for me to cop my own pair. the shoes are definitely premium alternatives as they have a softer leather, each leather panel is folded over and stitched rather than cut and stitched, the midsole is fuckin LEATHER, and they come with 3 pairs of laces and a dustbag.

the only complaints i have about the shoes are that they don't come with lacelocks (even regular af1 come with em) and they don't have a leather sock liner which i feel is standard for any premium nike release nowadays

anyone know how the jordan futures fit?

Best to try it on and decide if you want it to be snug fit or loose. Since the upper material is kinda soft. I tried it on a while ago, and I personally think sizing down 0.5 is better.

Anyone here lopped the air force commands? I saw it and don't really like the feel and the weight on it. Doesn't feel as solid and turdy and well made as I remembered. Ended up getting AJ VI and XI to close the year.

Edited by ken shinoda

flyknit lunar 3 march 1, 2015

The Nike Flyknit Lunar 3 marries a Flyknit upper with a soft and responsive Lunarlon midsole to give runners an ultra-light plush and responsive ride. The evolved upper design features Flyknit with a tighter knit structure in the heel for support and a looser knit structure in the forefoot for increased breathability, stretch and support. The midsole features reformatted Lunarlon cushioning that delivers a lighter, more responsive plush ride.

ey7KPyO.jpg
48zr1s1.jpg
YPoJFNT.jpg
ClL1qzK.jpg
cMt9RNc.jpg
bTSb5ry.jpg
eWAPSyG.jpg