I'm a nikehead I rock chains that excite the feds (Jordans too)

homi29

People who own shoes with hyperfuse technology (specifically whited based), when the heated transfer/pressed parts of the sneaker along the edges where the outer layer connects with the mesh yellows, is there any going back to that bright white?

Ex: the areas circled
jaBYgE6.png

so the nike lunar air force 1 fuse white's will never stay white?!!

People who own shoes with hyperfuse technology (specifically whited based), when the heated transfer/pressed parts of the sneaker along the edges where the outer layer connects with the mesh yellows, is there any going back to that bright white?

Ex: the areas circled
jaBYgE6.png

I own the white 30th Anniversary Lunar Force 1's and I noticed that the entire mesh area and laces have pretty much just turned yellow.

Looks like some good stuff is getting retroed.

CDP 1's with the nike air tag instead of the jumpman. 

air-jordan-i-1-black-white-03.jpg

Also the original model of command forces and not the lower cut 2012 version.

nike-air-command-force-hot-lime-01.jpg

Any suggestions on the most comfy pair of beaters for spending all day walking around in while travelling?

Mane, they may be harder to find but i just spent two weeks stomping around Japan in ACG Nike Trainerendors and no shit they were amazing. They held up so well and still look crisp as hell.

sorry for the double post, but i wasn't sure which thread to post this question in, but since it's regarding nike, can anyone provide any insight?

not sure if anyone has tried nike's aw77 alumni shorts yet, but if they have, can you tell me how you sized on them? i'm just trying to buy a couple pairs to lounge in this summer...

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/aw77-alumni-shorts/pid-947136/pgid-971648