I'm a nikehead I rock chains that excite the feds (Jordans too)

homi29

Just saw the post on Sneakernews think these will go well in the market. Well anything with the word Roshe does these days. Shows what a good formula does for you.

they do have a slighting higher price tag. in canada general release roshes retail for about $95, whereas these have a price tag of $115.

i actually get more air moc and sock dart/racer type vibes from the qasa, tho. i think that sole was what drew all the roshe comparisons.

nm roshe seems to be reactionary to the qasa but who's to say? also the standard roshe runs look terrible on some people i swear to god. saw some guy with awkward-ass gait wearing the fb pair today. looked terrible; potato sacks on his feet plus the way he walked wore the soles in terribly

Upper on natural motion roshe looks like a fuckin lint/dust magnet. Not a fan of roshes. Manwedges w/o any other cool design features = nah. Least sock darts and qasas got other shit goin on. Get the feelin lotta dudes like roshes for height tho the heel is smth like 1.5 inches? btw this existing makes me sad http://www.celebheights.com/s/-Sneakers-3702.html

i actually get more air moc and sock dart/racer type vibes from the qasa, tho. i think that sole was what drew all the roshe comparisons.

nm roshe seems to be reactionary to the qasa but who's to say? also the standard roshe runs look terrible on some people i swear to god. saw some guy with awkward-ass gait wearing the fb pair today. looked terrible; potato sacks on his feet plus the way he walked wore the soles in terribly

i agree. seems like some people don't buy roshes in the right size or they just dont look good in them. potato sacks or banana feet LOL

Those clowns are ruining Roshes. No idea how to rock them, wearing em like Vans or Chucks ffs.Or even worse tying the laces up and strangling the poor bastards. They are one shoe that look bad beat up as well.

Upper on natural motion roshe looks like a fuckin lint/dust magnet. Not a fan of roshes. Manwedges w/o any other cool design features = nah. Least sock darts and qasas got other shit goin on. Get the feelin lotta dudes like roshes for height tho the heel is smth like 1.5 inches? btw this existing makes me sad http://www.celebheights.com/s/-Sneakers-3702.html

Love this post! Manwedges hahah!! Even the photo of the NM Roshes have visible dust particles. Almost as bad as when your socks leave that beadie fabric shit all on the lining of you sneaks.Never wear white socks with Project BAs.