I'm a nikehead I rock chains that excite the feds (Jordans too)

homi29

i've been going with kobes on the court all throughout college and my only knock against them has been their lack of ankle support. so i'm curious to see how the kobe 9 high tops perform. they would definitely look funky wearing off the court, but my favorite material (flyknit) + ankle support in one shoe is pretty much the most ideal shoe for me to ball in.

^they look better built than the default black ones from what i've seen. is that just me?

want a pair but pinoy hypebeasts et al jumping on trainerendors in general p hard from what i've seen. or at least resellers are assholes; cheapest i've seen them going for here is approx $121 USD (wtf)

yeah I'm feeling that too, however I think the Trainerendors in general are very well constructed. They wear extremely well and the outsole is pretty robust. Most stuff released under the ACG brand is killing it. I'd pay $120 knowing i've got these joints for life. Worried Trains will become the new Roshes...lets hope not.