I'm a nikehead I rock chains that excite the feds (Jordans too)

homi29

Anyone have any experiences with the current ACG offerings? I hear a lot of good things about them as a work boot, not much about their capabilities as a day hiking boot. I'm looking at the manoas, since I've been turned off by Nike air bubbles (no Goadomes, sorry Wale)

• 2 weeks later...

grey flyknit racers dropping soon too

image.jpg

just got mine in the mail literally moments after breaking up with my girl--decided to go for a run to clear my head and i have to say it was the most comfortable run i've had in a long while. can anyone comment on the differences between these and the og flyknit trainers?

Edited by Denpatou

just a heads-up, there is a 25% off code for sports authority until 11:59 tonight, FRIENDS1 works on the wolf grey lunars, brings them down to $120 shipped.

they also have the diet sprite looking ones (game/royal green) and the volts.

i ordered my wolf greys from NDC on tuesday, but am going to return them to save $40.

Edited by zackl111

image.jpg

just got mine in the mail literally moments after breaking up with my girl--decided to go for a run to clear my head and i have to say it was the most comfortable run i've had in a long while. can anyone comment on the differences between these and the og flyknit trainers?

Can't wait for these to hit Swoosh.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...