I'm a nikehead I rock chains that excite the feds (Jordans too)

homi29

• 2 weeks later...

what do you guys think of the lunar flyknit colorways that just released? i thought those red/pink and black ones were nice but then after looking at other pictures of them they look a little two pink? from the pictures on nike website they didn't look that bright but my friend went to japan couple days and said they look a little more like this nike-flyknit-lunar1-pink-flash-1.jpg

luv pink flash/black combo & speckled soles but i cant stand the lunar soles on those :+/

how does the flyknit trainer size? i wear size 9 in nike free +2 and dont know if i should go tts or half a size lower (based on some reviews)

anyone pre-order the black/white flynits trainers from roadrunnersports? just got an email saying its backordered again for the 3rd time and wont ship until March 7. dont think i can wait any longer

Edited by mr.invincible

how does the flyknit trainer size? i wear size 9 in nike free +2 and dont know if i should go tts or half a size lower (based on some reviews)

anyone pre-order the black/white flynits trainers from roadrunnersports? just got an email saying its backordered again for the 3rd time and wont ship until March 7. dont think i can wait any longer

If your true size is 9 then side down to 8.5 for trainers.

I pre-ordered the b/w trainers from roadrunnersports around the middle of January and they arrived on the 16th of February.

Weird, because according to their site they still have most sizes in stock. They still have 8.5s and 9s (I'm assuming you ordered one of them)

Just wanna chime in real quick, I'm a 9 in all jordans and vans and 9.5 in retro runners. I think if you're buying flyknits it definitely matters how narrow your feet are. My feet aren't wide, but they're flat. I found that the 9.5 trainer fit better than a 9 for me at least. Sizing down seemed to be the general consensus when they came out and i was surprised it didn't work like that for me given that it usually does. something to consider.