I'm a nikehead I rock chains that excite the feds (Jordans too)

homi29

GeKZTpI.jpg

Someday we will be together, and we will wear matchy-matchy black MA-1 bombers. :(

1ye3OFj.jpg

http://loopwheeler.web5.jp/lw_news/2012_2013/2013/01/max.html

damn these nike loopwheeler runners look so very cozy

i wonder if you could wear these barefoot with the terry cloth lining?

GeKZTpI.jpg

Someday we will be together, and we will wear matchy-matchy black MA-1 bombers. :(

I went ahead and decided to paint the the swoosh black on the Vandal Nylon Vintage Black/Yellow from ~'09. Although it has black soles instead of all white, it works for me.

vP5lRfC.jpg

b02641c4697611e2876222000a9f0a1b_7.jpg

Edited by TwelveAM

can anyone ID these?

here was the source:

http://garywarnett.wordpress.com/2013/01/16/tinkering/

"Bookending this entry with shoe-centric talk, given the boom in all things Nike Free, here’s a shot from a Nike promo booklet on innovation of the original Tinker Hatfield shoe prototype he called the Nike Free back in 1994 — a decade before his brother Tobie Hatfield helped bring us a very different Nike Free in 2004. As the company copy points out, this was actually destined to get a Rift-style split-toe (this was just before the Rift too). I see a little bit of HTM2 Run Boot in here, plus some traditional weave in there that may or may not have informed later developments too. That’s a lot of influence in one unreleased space age sandal and pure urban ninja fodder."