I'm a nikehead I rock chains that excite the feds (Jordans too)

homi29

• 3 weeks later...

mmj5t.jpg

http://london.doverstreetmarket.com/dsmpaper/nike_x_dsm_af1.html

"Nike and Dover Street Market come together to release a unique collection of Nike Air Force 1s to mark the 30th anniversary of a classic. The DSM AF1 features a “materials first†for Nike footwear called Ventile, which is a woven fabric that is naturally waterproof and windproof with an impeccable resistance to tearing and fire. They also feature a Tyvek tongue tab marked with 17-18, the street number of Dover Street Market London and a nod to the race day numbers worn by competitive runners. Launching 28th July."

clean and simple. these also look like the minimal deconstruct version too without the foam padding

those shoes coming out in s/s 2013 *gahhh*

Need some new gym sneaks, what you guys think of the Kukini and how is the sizing like? I wear 9.5 in the Free 1's and it's a snug fit. I think if I go with the same size I will have to go sockless.

Been wearing some hi-top leather chucks otherwise but it's a bit tired .. Want some new nikes

Want to pick up several but 2013 is not too far off.

spacer.gif

Nike-Kukini-Free-Womens-Running-Shoe-511443_011_A.jpg?wid=500&hei=375&fmt=jpeg&

spacer.gif

spacer.gifNike-Lunar-Flow-Woven-QS-Mens-Shoe-504865_001_A.jpg?wid=500&hei=375&fmt=jpeg&

NIKE-FREE-POWERLINES-available.jpg

Last one is more of a wild card. Testing out non-black

Edited by gettoasty