TOP 10 : Graffiti writters...

mighty_dope

For real. Anyway, here's my list in no real order...

Deth KUK/FTL/TKO

MQ DMS

Norm MSK/AWR

Adios TKO

Steel MSK

Nekst PCF/DTS

Twist THR

ORFN US/BKF

Abno PIGS

Germs EMT

Maybe I'm just historically ignorant, but I'm mainly into what is/has been happening in the SF Bay Area in more recent years. It's just more appealing to me.

That is a grand list.

• 4 months later...

some other warriors i didnt give respect to earlier:

west coast

wwl *pcf*btm

remio*vts*thr

jenks *irak*esl*pcf*cma*

adek *tko*btm*b77*

krucks*btm*

go2*pcf*

texxxas

vizie*dts*pcf*cma*

slizm*hd*fr*

debt*pcf*

meat*atk*gy*

rebs*bk*

mania*atk*

vomit*dac*hd*

philly/east coast

nemel*irak*

kuma*kf*

vatoe

aaras

I know there are cats on the West Coast and over in Europe doing their thing, but for me, if it's not New York it's not worth it. (Philly is good too). That other shit just doesn't do anything for me.

Probably because I don't like pieces if they aren't on trains. The only things that appeal to me nowadays are throwies, tags, and big blockbusters. (And freights are cool too)

Murals and pieces are just bleh whatever. Not gritty enough.

I know there are cats on the West Coast and over in Europe doing their thing, but for me, if it's not New York it's not worth it. (Philly is good too). That other shit just doesn't do anything for me.

Probably because I don't like pieces if they aren't on trains. The only things that appeal to me nowadays are throwies, tags, and big blockbusters. (And freights are cool too)

Murals and pieces are just bleh whatever. Not gritty enough.

NYC

PHILLY

BMORE

STLOUIS

SF

LA

PORTLAND

SEATTLE

ATL

HAVE ALWAYS HELD MY INTEREST...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest StuckOnStupid

So many talented and innovative and ballsy gentlemen, from way back when and up to right this minute killin shit, and many have been named in this thread. i know some of you must get out and bomb, maybe post some flics, yeah?

just off the top of my head....

REVS,

JA,

StayHigh149(my man has a double-sided canvas of his),

QUICK,

MIN ONE,

ESPO,

my nigga TAME ONE(yes, the rapper, dont sleep)

STASH

SACE(blah blah rich amish etc...fuck you, he bombed the bklyn bridge and that is forever better than a million "ooohh he's so subversive" fuckin banksy stencils)

Iz the Wiz

this is like asking what is the absolute best tasting ice cream.

however, if i was ben & jerry, i would make an ice cream called

PHASE 2

PHASE 2

PHASE 2

PHASE 2.

I met thsi cat at my old job about 2 years ago. I didnt know who the fuck he was, came through the office in a South Pole fleece. Then pulled out his sketchbooks and i was like "oh. shit.". his style us pretty much the best shit i have ever seen, makes your brain hurt.

also this list is more biased towards bombers than cats who do peices. there's no hate at all, but i just like 2 second drippy throwups, tags, etches, etc...i like cities decorated in a "dystopian urban blight" motif.

Guest StuckOnStupid

also i wanted to say i dont write grafitti or follow it too closely anymore, and my knowledge is pretty limited to the big names from old mid and new schools, so dont shit on me.

Also I wanted to take this opportunity to say that raised by wolves is a toy with a lucille ball hairdo.

Also I wanted to take this opportunity to say that raised by wolves is a toy with a lucille ball hairdo.

rbw aka Cap imma buck 50 yo ass for going over my 2 hour, 14 color burner....;)

i dont or never really followed nyc graffiti, past or present....any of yous read that book "nov york" by NOV? its worth a read...

id like to get some flicks up in here but i gots no digital or scanner and im not even sure on how to steal images to put up in here...not good with the webz.

rbw aka Cap imma buck 50 yo ass for going over my 2 hour, 14 color burner....;)

i dont or never really followed nyc graffiti, past or present....any of yous read that book "nov york" by NOV? its worth a read...

id like to get some flicks up in here but i gots no digital or scanner and im not even sure on how to steal images to put up in here...not good with the webz.

That book was well worth reading for a couple reasons, but it might not be as interesting if your not up on that newyork ish. Check it out regardless.

Where you from? Texas?..................

Bhive

rip Bhive...tore the northwest up for years.

man, i give desa so much ups and consistency..so he's still out recently? havent been to nyc recently.. .dude has had the worst luck though.....kinda similar to what happened to Gkae around the same time in LA (1994,95) in which they both did some years in prison...a friend of mine actually has the og paper when desa was on the front page with the million dollar vandal quote.