TOP 10 : Graffiti writters...

mighty_dope

rip Bhive...tore the northwest up for years.

man, i give desa so much ups and consistency..so he's still out recently? havent been to nyc recently.. .dude has had the worst luck though.....kinda similar to what happened to Gkae around the same time in LA (1994,95) in which they both did some years in prison...a friend of mine actually has the og paper when desa was on the front page with the million dollar vandal quote.

He seems to just ride the train all night with a pocket full of pens. mad posters, insides, and the occasional tile station wall fillins (which are DOPE). That News cover, and the rolling Stone JA article, are two things I wish I had from day.

). That News cover, and the rolling Stone JA article, are two things I wish I had from day.

that article was nuts.. dude goes out with set, jd, and ja for a couple nights...after i read that article for the first time, never in my life did i go out and crush the city as hard that night..amazing inspiration...i cant even explain man.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...