question about nudie(svenska)

firemandgy

actually, even some of the limited edition Svens (the ones made in Sweden) were missing the flag tag on the back. Screwup on Nudie's part I guess.... sounds like you have a pair of these. (Or a pair of the non-limited Svens.)

thank you for all your reply.

You mean I should take some photos and send to Nudie,tell them what had happened,then they will send the flag to me ,right?

thank you.

actually,limited edition ,as I know, use italy demin and produce in Sweden.

so it was called "made in Sweden"

Have a good worldcup^^

Most Nudies are made in Italy (Bloody Italian's didn't deserve to beat Australia in the World Cup) but the Limited Svenska's are made in Sweden which is what make's them Limited and more expensive than the new SSDS.

haha i thought oz played decent football. italy played stylish though.

firemandgy, if they send you the flag please take a picture! i want to see how they'd package and mail a little flag like that. just for fun.

thank you for all your reply.

You mean I should take some photos and send to Nudie,tell them what had happened,then they will send the flag to me ,right?

thank you.

actually,limited edition ,as I know, use italy demin and produce in Sweden.

so it was called "made in Sweden"

Have a good worldcup^^

Exactly. Good luck!

OK! I will.My friend will ask the flag for me, because my country is so far from Sweden,and few people wear nudie...

Another question:my friend told me the best demin come from Japan,not italy,so that dior homme which made in Japan is the best.

Could anyone tell me why???

not sure that Japanese denim is necessarily the 'best' denim?

Others feel strongly 'yes', but I feel its like saying, when talking about craftsmanship, "all Italian made leather shoes are better than British made leather shoes"

There are strong arguments for both countries I feel, and it will probably boil down to personal preference, not hard facts or evidence. (Which is fine of course to have your own personal preference)

I had already sent email to Nudiejeans([email protected]) for three days and also

visited their nudiejeans.com/Q&A to submits my question,but until now,I have not got any notify.

I was so disappoint,what should I continue going to do?

Maybe some people who live in Sweden get it for me and sell it to me, I will be glad to pay,but I will not buy anything from Nudie for the bad service.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...