Post all things creepy, eerie, spooky, etc. (pics, vids, stories, etc)

tac0tron

thanks man I'm gonna have nightmares now

edit is there a full explanation in there somewhere? where the houses came from

http://loreenmathers.livejournal.com/

^thats the only explanation for the houses that eric heisserer wrote

really enjoyed reading about the "house(s)". Found it interesting how he constructed the stories with various blogs.

I just wish eric would have kept it as believable with loreenmatehers' blog as he did with all of the other ones.

my stomach sank a little when they showed the holes on the other side in Amigara... :( wish it was longer though

I downloaded a bunch of his other stuff and read a few more, damn this guy thinks of some fucked up shit

Ted Caver was a good read, gave me chills

this one is a classic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyatlov_Pass_incident

The Dyatlov Pass incident refers to an event that resulted in the deaths of nine ski hikers in the northern Ural mountains on the night of February 2, 1959. It happened on the east shoulder of the mountain Kholat Syakhl (Холат Сяхл) (a Mansi name, meaning Mountain of the Dead). The mountain pass where the incident occurred has since been named Dyatlov Pass (Перевал Дятлова) after the group's leader, Igor Dyatlov (Игорь Дятлов). The lack of eyewitnesses has inspired much speculation. Soviet investigators determined only that "a compelling unknown force" had caused the deaths. Access to the area was barred for skiers and other adventurers for three years after the incident.[1] The chronology of the incident remains unclear due to the lack of survivors.[2][3]

Investigators at the time determined that the hikers tore open their tent from within, departing barefoot in heavy snow. Though the corpses showed no signs of struggle, two victims had fractured skulls, two had broken ribs, and one was missing her tongue.[1] According to sources, four of the victims' clothing contained substantial levels of radiation. There is no mention of this in contemporary documentation; it only appears in later documents.

The Valentich Disappearance is really eerie... one of the few UFO incidents that has stood out to me.

The Valentich disappearance refers to the unexplained disappearance on 21 October 1978 of 20-year-old Frederick Valentich while piloting a Cessna 182L light aircraft over Bass Strait in Australia. He intended to land at King Island to pick up three or four friends and return to Moorabbin Airport.[1]

During the 127 mile (235 km) flight, Valentich advised Melbourne air traffic control he was being accompanied by an aircraft about 1,000 feet (300*m) above him.[2] He described unusual actions and features of the aircraft, saying his engine had begun running roughly, and finally reported that "strange aircraft is hovering on top of me again. It is hovering and it's not an aircraft".