Children's Wear

dino might

I know that by now there are quite a few super parents out there, yet i couldn't find any sort of thread on here devoted to the topic of children's wear.

obviously, theres no children roaming around here but its not like they care about their clothes anyway, its all y'all steezy mommies and daddies that do.

to start off, a new line based out of New York City called Goatmilk Kidware-

"Goatmilk Kidware offers a pared down collection of children’s underwear. Made of 100% organic, prewashed cotton and produced with a resolute commitment to quality, fair trade and the environment."

The stuff is so nice i wish it came in big boy sizes. They pass on the more typical, bedazzled all-over print power rangers and princesses type kids frills and instead opt for more subdued, understated, sophisticated designs and color pallets. The weight and the hand of the garments felt so luxurious that i almost felt like the rug rats didnt deserve them! The long sleeve tops and thermal bottoms are my favorites. Theyve only had a few seasons so far but theyve already been picked up by j. crew and a slew of others.

GM_webthursday_002.jpgBoys_Thermal%20top_25.jpg

girls-tank-2.jpggirls-tank-3.jpg

SO... your favorite stores, brands, fashion trends, blogs, publications, whatever, for your kids.. DISCUSS!

I have a 3.5 year old and a 1 year old, and I'm always looking for something cool for them. Wesc is making a really good kids range now and I've scooped up a few pieces from the them, including a little pair of dry selvage jeans. I'm definitely gonna check the line you posted about Dino, if they're decently priced I'm always looking for cool basics for the boys.

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I like the Bali shirt made by Cereal Nation. All of us has owned crappy vacation shirt. The guys at cereal nation made looking cool while reminiscing about the vacation at the same time possible.

tumblr_llbtyavOZ81qjv25ko1_r2_500.png

229551_208843569136945_3741068_n.jpg