Patrik Ervell S/S 12

dago

• 3 weeks later...

I went by Opening Ceremony today and what's been released so far is excellent, even the stuff I was skeptical of ('psychedelic' shirts are actually great in person), the jacket and the sweater with the braided hem are excellent and worth every penny (jacket probably if you're 5'9 or higher, it just has a very distinct collar that seems borrowed from sort of a trench coat that was just a bit too big for me). The material is great because it's not a 'stretchy' one like the usual hems on these kind of things, they hold their shape great so the sweater even still feels like it has a lot of structure. Definitely going to pick it up, I think. The other sweaters and this seasons color for the pocket sweater are really nice.

The women's stuff is actually really, really fantastic in person - pschedelic stuff is especially good for the women. Two colorways of this sweater:

21.jpg

that are great in person. Hope there's a mens version, haven't checked the Ervell site to see.

30.jpg

I'm not positive but I also want to say that there was a version of this top in the green psychedelic print that was excellent. Women's also appear to have a version of the t-shirt with the braided hem detail, fabric looks better in person (less shiny).

Edited by Servo2000

so i was pretty set on the aviator jacket in navy (with the horsehair ribbing) but these pics just popped up on soto and the rubberised version looks dope, too. wish it had the horsehair but perhaps that would be too much.. thoughts?

79f79bcf-a934-4744-b361-82c511466c72.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

snagged the navy mock-neck with the trim details on sale in a small at ny opening ceremony, had one or two in other sizes jump on it if you're interested, probably my favorite piece of the season

gets compliments like crazy

Are the measurements for it on the ervell site pretty accurate?

• 4 weeks later...