Robert Geller S/S 12 New York

bill

I would make the jump for the zip boots and straps in a 42 if I were you. I heard the zips fit a lot tighter if you go normal CP sizing.

edit: the zip Chelsea I mean. the combat boots i hear fit stupid big no matter what.

Edited by Desi

• 2 weeks later...

its just how they fit... im like 172 and i wear 46 fine

+1

Some geller t-shirts run a bit longer than others, but I'm about the same height as you and the ones I just got fit fine length-wise..one is maybe a tad too long but if it shrinks at all when I wash it the length will be fine.

How do you guys wash yours? The tags say hand wash...which seems a little extreme for a tee (also, I'm lazy).

+1

Some geller t-shirts run a bit longer than others, but I'm about the same height as you and the ones I just got fit fine length-wise..one is maybe a tad too long but if it shrinks at all when I wash it the length will be fine.

How do you guys wash yours? The tags say hand wash...which seems a little extreme for a tee (also, I'm lazy).

if theres no special print/embellishment i just toss it in the washer on cold and gentle, even my rayon stuff........

the grey or dark enzyme tees might lose a little bit of colour but no biggie.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...